• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    but doing gearboxes on the ground isnt fun
    What the fuck is a gearbox?

trollface.jpg

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i did the clutch n shit on my car on the ground with a mate at his place, the ground was covered in a bit of gravel n i ended up with epic gravel rash on my back. couldnt shower properly for like a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        What the fuck is a gearbox?

trollface.jpg

You gotta leave like 50 lines blank if your going to do that.

Like this.

Comment

• took us all weekend too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            Yum

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Kielan...

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Do you guys even have Harvey's down there?
            Not that I'm aware of Hat.

Ohayo RT.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• ohai jason.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                ohai jason.
                O.M.G. Hai 2 u 2!!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Not that I'm aware of Hat.

Ohayo RT.
                  Shits the bomb. It's like Subway but with burgers. All the meals cost the same for the burger, only drink and fry size changes the price. You tell them exactly how you want your burger and they make it infront of you. The fries are great and its all very good value. You can be like, "yo i want fifteen fucking pickles on this peice," and they'll be like "damn son you crazzyyy"
                  Last edited by Alexander; 03-26-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

O.M.G. Hai 2 u 2!!

How you doin?

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Shits the bomb. It's like Subway but with burgers. All the meals cost the same for the burger, only drink and fry size changes the price. You tell them exactly how you want your burger and they make it infront of you. The fries are great and its all very good value. You can be like, "yo i want fifteen fucking pickles on this peice," and they'll be like "damn son you crazzyyy"

That sounds really good right now.

Originally posted by Drama View Post

How you doin?
                      Went to a Girls Generation fan meetup. Met other fans, got a poster & wristband. FTW for today.

I got this poster.

Comment

If you ever come up here be sure to check it out. Damn now I want to go get some lol.

Comment

• hi crew.

need to go pull the starter motor out of the teg

Comment

Went to a Girls Generation fan meetup. Met other fans, got a poster & wristband. FTW for today.

I got this poster.
                            [img][/img]
                            That's pretty awesome.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i remember when my family went for a holiday to the states when i was younger we went to a fast food place called arbys

and they had melted cheese dispenser, the same as tomato sauce and whatever other sauces they had

omg it was the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                i remember when my family went for a holiday to the states when i was younger we went to a fast food place called arbys

and they had melted cheese dispenser, the same as tomato sauce and whatever other sauces they had

omg it was the best

arbys has a 3 cheese steak melt that will melt your dick off

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X