X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girl who made my omelette made the best one I've had at school, not to mention she was quite attractive. She's going to make someone very happy lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      The girl who made my omelette made the best one I've had at school, not to mention she was quite attractive. She's going to make someone very happy lol.
      Ask her when she works, always go there when she does, win.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

The girl who made my omelette made the best one I've had at school, not to mention she was quite attractive. She's going to make someone very happy lol.
        make her make you happy all the time! gotta have options.

thats bad advice, stick to 1 at a time
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Ask her when she works, always go there when she does, win.
          Haha, we were talking, I guess she really hates her job, and today was her last day, I was disappoint.
          Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          make her make you happy all the time! gotta have options.

thats bad advice, stick to 1 at a time
          Why would I stick to one at a time? I'm not in a relationship I can do whatever the fuck I want.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Haha, we were talking, I guess she really hates her job, and today was her last day, I was disappoint.
            What? That is disappoint.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

Why would I stick to one at a time? I'm not in a relationship I can do whatever the fuck I want.
              cause if you **** "the game" then you dont wanna be a hypocrite
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                What? That is disappoint.
                Yeah.. She was just ranting about her boss, it was actually pretty funny just how much she ***** her.
                Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                cause if you **** "the game" then you dont wanna be a hypocrite
                I don't **** the game, if you're in a relationship you should stay in that relationship and be loyal, etc, but if you're single. Fuck bitches. Daily.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• for show. do w/e makes you happy. that shit didnt make me happy cause i was talkin to like 4 or 5 girls, but i would end up sleeping alone still cause i knew they were talkin to other dudes too so wutevs

guess im greedy and like 1 all to myself

Comment

• like a boss eh kielan

hahaha
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Only way I know how to roll.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck is it too late to add a "no homo" or is my time limit up

Comment

• Fuck just found out that I need a fucking bracket to get my fogs to fit, or make one
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• duct tape

Comment

• HOLY FUCK! Did you guys know it's 4/20? I HAD NO IDEA.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah, im prolly gonna get popped for a random piss test

Comment

Working...
                                X