• Show
Clear All

• Nice work man
    Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• majority of exhaust tucked up nice and tight.. waiting on some clamps before its finalised
      W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Interesting...
        Where are you going to mount the radiator? Won't the turbo heat it up with that front-mount setup? [sorry:Turbo-N00B-alert]
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• sorry, missed your question... radiator will stay where it normally is. there will be some radiant heat from the turbo, but will be wrapping all exhaust and bagging the turbo so it shouldnt be too bad.

couple more pipes fabricated
          W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Yeah it's good bt it's old model

Comment

• couple more pics...

had to build in a brace for the intake pipe and added the compressor bypass valve and air temp sensor. Welded in the battery tray and routed the bottom radiator pipe.. getting bit crowded in there

more bracketry to mount some elec fans up front now the turbo taken the space on the inside

slowly getting there
              W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• wow this has come a lot further then last time i checked hahaha crazy build dude!

also you wouldn't have a spare left side head light glass and left side taillight that you would sell? My car got smashed by some fuck head everybody wants blood money for them.

Comment

• Well then. This is cool. Keep it up.

Comment

• subbed, this is awesome

Comment

• I am in love with this merc!
                      sigpic

Comment

• This is so awesome! Can't wait to see more
                        4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• thanks for the words...

finished of the hosing for the fuel tank to efi pump to fuel rail, scratched my head a fair bit about getting some hoses to the heater... also had to cut and shut the trans dipstick tube as it clashed with the column shift linkages, extended a few wires for the o2 sensors.. and air filter pipe to turbo... slowly getting things crossed off.

Originally posted by Streetkarnage View Post
                          also you wouldn't have a spare left side head light glass and left side taillight that you would sell? My car got smashed by some fuck head everybody wants blood money for them.
                          Unfortunately I swapped my only spare rear lights plus some other bits for a windscreen, which I broke pulling it out, but have lots of other little bits and pieces, just shoot me a message if you need anything specific
                          W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• final pull down of fabrication.. time for heat wrapping and a splash of paint
                            W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Wow....great build!! In to the end!

Comment

• Love the color scheme and vibes this car puts off. Keep an eye on your boost on your first cruise. The way your BOV is mounted opposite the flow of air and that far away from the main charge pipe I don't think it'll work accurately.

Comment

Working...
                                X