No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing the gold really simplified the look and made this whole car even cleaner. Your work, in every detail of building this, is amazing. Please don't ever stop updating.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Wow. I am speechless.

Comment

• I like the silver, but I think I like the gold better personally. I probably would have gold plated the centers to give it a bit more pop:

--Tristin

Comment

• Amazing outcome so far. I hope to achieve a build similar to this someday with my next chassis.

Keep it up!!!
          @Instagram: derrick_michel

:: Derrick

Comment

• Originally posted by tristingrind View Post
            i like the silver, but i think i like the gold better personally. I probably would have gold plated the centers to give it a bit more pop:

yes!

Comment

• This thing is so minty fresh. Straight killing it.

Gives me all kinds of subtle ideas to detail I wouldn't otherwise think of for my Volvo. Props for creating an inspirational piece.
              - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Just when I thought it has gotten better, the shit just got real. My god do I want moar......
                sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Are you taking this to the Avila event in July?
                  Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                  : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

• No shes not ready for events yet. Really don't want any coverage till the engine bays cleaned up and has the f20 sitting in it.

Small problem is I bought this yesterday and already can't keep my hands off it haha.

Comment

• that's pretty badass haha I'm in a similar situation, I just bought a MK1 GTI as a future project and am so tempted to start tearing into it but I'm holding off til I finish the '02 (that's the plan at least )

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• hahah yeah its funny how we both have similar issues. I have always wanted an MK1, they just look so fun. I mostly got this for the stupidly amazing mpg's and to take me to school so I can dedicate the 02 as a project. Pretty over stressing on getting it done for school this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                          hahah yeah its funny how we both have similar issues. I have always wanted an MK1, they just look so fun. I mostly got this for the stupidly amazing mpg's and to take me to school so I can dedicate the 02 as a project. Pretty over stressing on getting it done for school this fall.
                          Yeah I used to ride a Yamaha FZR600 for commuting to school and back but eventually sold it. They are killer when it comes to efficiency, especially now that gas is dropping down again. They're just so damn fun too.

I realized that setting a deadline on my '02 project isn't really a good idea as well. I've been a bit unmotivated to work on it lately because every time I go up I end up getting way less accomplished than I plan on, and it's a 40 minute drive each way so the commute is getting super old. Just gotta take it slow and not get burnt out on it.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                            Yeah I used to ride a Yamaha FZR600 for commuting to school and back but eventually sold it. They are killer when it comes to efficiency, especially now that gas is dropping down again. They're just so damn fun too.

I realized that setting a deadline on my '02 project isn't really a good idea as well. I've been a bit unmotivated to work on it lately because every time I go up I end up getting way less accomplished than I plan on, and it's a 40 minute drive each way so the commute is getting super old. Just gotta take it slow and not get burnt out on it.
                            Yeah burnout is something that has to be taken into consideration. Sure you can work everyday, but once the motivation is lost work becomes miserable and progress is rarely made. Every time I catch myself in that situation I take a some time off, maybe do some research online, or just completely remove it from my mind. 40 minutes drive?! thats gnarly I feel bad for you! Talk about commitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                              Yeah burnout is something that has to be taken into consideration. Sure you can work everyday, but once the motivation is lost work becomes miserable and progress is rarely made. Every time I catch myself in that situation I take a some time off, maybe do some research online, or just completely remove it from my mind. 40 minutes drive?! thats gnarly I feel bad for you! Talk about commitment.
                              Yeah I definitely take a lot of little breaks here and there, but at the same time I really wanna keep the project moving so I can finish it. When do you think you'll be able to drop the f20 in there?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                                Yeah I definitely take a lot of little breaks here and there, but at the same time I really wanna keep the project moving so I can finish it. When do you think you'll be able to drop the f20 in there?
                                Just waiting to find a standalone ECU for the right price. I was supposed to get one from a friend hookup deal, but its taking some time so I'm on the hunt for a cheap used one. After that it should go quick! Once the engine turns over outside of the car I should be able to get it in and running in a matter of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X