Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heist View Post

some compare photos from the early stages to now

It has came sooooooooooooo far. Your attention to detail is just astounding!
    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Can I date this beauty?
      Does she fuck on the first date?
      My 1978 Porsche 924 build thread is quite boring.
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

STRLW // Photography focused on vehicles

Comment

• i spent my entire morning since i got into work at 7am pacific standard time looking and reading everything it is now 12pm. i must say you are amazing! good work!
        E36 Bonnie

Comment

• Best thread on sw.

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Hopefully I will have some updates soon if I get some time this weekend.

Comment

• This thing and all of this work done is awesome to see. Can't say enough about it, so keep it up!

I'll hopefully have a 2002 in my garage within the month so I'll be referring to this and you when it comes time! Splendid work again!
              1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

• Took a couple hours to try to get it set in the car. Looks like its going to need some work....

CAtuned mentioned that the condor mounts are lower, which could be the problem with all of this. First off its hitting the subframe, also the modified thermo, and one of the mounts is off. So I'm going to order some stock M20 rubber mounts and give it another try next weekend. Fingers crossed it fixes all of these problems

Comment

• The stock mounts will work. Or shim up those.

http://www.catuned.com
                  sales@catuned.com

Comment

• man sick done sicker. i love this car.

admittedly I'm not really impressed with the "originality" of most bmw builds, but yours is the shit!

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• catuned- Just ordered them. Should have another try at it next weekend.

pejsa-Thanks!

Comment

• not sure if you covered this already, but how are you going to deal with the driveshaft? Are you going to use the original '02 shaft and have the flange for the s2k tranny swapped on while it's being shortened?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• This is my last big decision. Originally I was just going to use the 02 shaft with the s2k end and have it shortened and just leave it at that, but the more I'm thinking about the future of the car I'm having second thoughts. I really aim to have some boost in the future and I'm starting to realize the diff is going to be a weak link. I have to do some serious reading on options soon... maybe e30 lsd medium diff in the future? Gotta get back on 02faqs and see what I can and can't do haha.

Comment

• Since I couldn't work on the car I knocked out a homemade hardtail for the bike. Had to get some lows in my life again

Comment

• gotcha, good thing you're thinking on a grand scale and taking every aspect into consideration. I'm sure you'll take the most logical route haha. Also, I don't know shit about customizing motorcycles, what's the advantage of a "hardtail" aside from getting it lower? To me it just seems dangerous considering you won't have any dampening. I almost crashed my Yamaha FZR-600 at 80mph riding to school a few years ago and haven't really ridden since so I might be biased on motorcycle safety haha it really hit home at the time.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                                gotcha, good thing you're thinking on a grand scale and taking every aspect into consideration. I'm sure you'll take the most logical route haha. Also, I don't know shit about customizing motorcycles, what's the advantage of a "hardtail" aside from getting it lower? To me it just seems dangerous considering you won't have any dampening. I almost crashed my Yamaha FZR-600 at 80mph riding to school a few years ago and haven't really ridden since so I might be biased on motorcycle safety haha it really hit home at the time.
                                There will most likely be a spring on the seat, to somewhat save his spine.

Comment

Working...
                                X