X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to stretch the tires with fire, kielan.
    fuck you. hahahaha.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I love the way you cruise back in after a couple of threads haha...
      lol
      Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      I just left kind of a gross comment on mikes status, can't wait for what he says back
      lol I just read it.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So I have a problem, One of the rooms have a leaking fire sprinkler in it, the body corporate cant get a plumber out here till lunchtime (8 hours time) and I dont have a list of the spare units available, nor do I have the power to change them into one...

This place is fucked... yesterday it was a tv, today its the plumbing... All I can say is, thank fuck I have the next 2 nights off!!!!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          So I have a problem, One of the rooms have a leaking fire sprinkler in it, the body corporate cant get a plumber out here till lunchtime (8 hours time) and I dont have a list of the spare units available, nor do I have the power to change them into one...

This place is fucked... yesterday it was a tv, today its the plumbing... All I can say is, thank fuck I have the next 2 nights off!!!!
          set it on fire and walk home
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            set it on fire and walk home
            If only I could... Oh how I can only wish..

Comment

• Discuss.

Comment

• C'mon 5 o'clock!!!!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Cmon 7am!

I needz to escapes before people come down from their water wonderland and kill me...

Comment

• this is going to be the longest hour of my life, and i've literally run out of stuff to look at on the internet

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• I need to get the fuck out of here....

Comment

• Hey its Thursday over there right? Ha! Its saturday here... WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Im out fellas, gonna play chess for the last hour, Catch you all next week...

Comment

• guna get myself some chipotle in a bit, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• google chrome ftw.

-Dan

Comment

• opened my cell bill to find out i dont owe for last month, I have 140$ credit and my bill was $71. Awesome.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X