This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

still wondering if i should get these for my mk V, sure hasn't been done much before, i searched the interwebz
    What are they?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Morning everybody!

Sick as a dog yesterday, so I took the day off.

Aside from racking up my second golden shotgun in Black Ops 2, I also finally grew the balls required to send my resume/portfolio to Road & Track. Fingers crossed!
      Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 01-17-2013, 08:15 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Morning everybody!

Had a game of Risk last until 4 am on Tuesday night, so I took the day off yesterday.

Aside from racking up my second golden shotgun in Black Ops 2, I also finally grew the balls required to send my resume/portfolio to Road & Track. Fingers crossed!
        Awesome stuff man

I need to reach out to mags more this year

Comment

• exactly neil

not seen these wheels around much

tramont dezent in 3 pc
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Awesome stuff man

I need to reach out to mags more this year
            Effort is all you need. The rest is a mixture of luck and chance

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

skill is fairly important too

and grats mr K

Comment

I emailed a bunch with photos of the last round of the British Drift Championship last year...not a single reply.

Comment

• Being sick fucking sucks

Comment

Morning everybody!

Sick as a dog yesterday, so I took the day off.

That's awesome man.

I always thought being a test driver/writer would be the coolest job to ever have. Too bad I'm not that great at writing. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• let alone your driving???

lmao

it all depends of how sick you are
                      sick enough to get doctors not, but not too sick so u can actually enjoy the day

Comment

skill is fairly important too

and grats mr K
                        Okay, true. There's not a lot of unique, clever voices out there -- ESPECIALLY when it comes to car blogs. Jalopnik's the right level of snark that I enjoy; StanceWorks' writing ain't bad, either. Most every other blog, though, including Speedhunters -- the shittiest writing I've read in ages.

Somebody the other day told me that they read my blog every day, more than Speedhunters or anything else. Even though he's a fabricator himself, it got me all warm and fuzzy inside, like a velvet-lined Fleshlight.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        I emailed a bunch with photos of the last round of the British Drift Championship last year...not a single reply.
                        Did you include a write-up with them?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

let alone your driving???

lmao

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Okay, true. There's not a lot of unique, clever voices out there -- ESPECIALLY when it comes to car blogs. Jalopnik's the right level of snark that I enjoy; StanceWorks' writing ain't bad, either. Most every other blog, though, including Speedhunters -- the shittiest writing I've read in ages.

Somebody the other day told me that they read my blog every day, more than Speedhunters or anything else. Even though he's a fabricator himself, it got me all warm and fuzzy inside, like a velvet-lined Fleshlight.

Did you include a write-up with them?
                            No, I didn't. But I wrote one for the blog I was shooting for, but that somehow wasn't published.

I quite like Speedhunters writing, especially if it's from Paddy McGrath or Sean Klingelhoefor. But I love their photos, so I'm going to read it no matter what

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              No, I didn't. But I wrote one for the blog I was shooting for, but that somehow wasn't published.

I quite like Speedhunters writing, especially if it's from Paddy McGrath or Sean Klingelhoefor. But I love their photos, so I'm going to read it no matter what
                              Paddy and Sean can at least write without angering me. Sean's photography is mindblowing. I'm pretty sure he's a wizard.

Larry Chen's apparently an awesome dude (my friend Michio crashed at his pad when they were both shooting an event in California), but his writing just doesn't make me want to keep reading it.

I come from a mixed background of classic literature and weird, off-the-wall Gonzo shit, so my standards are a bit....different...than everybody else. T.S. Eliot, Hunter S. Thompson, Tom Wolfe, Hemingway, Allen Ginsberg....those are my guys.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• those are some worthy names

that's where ur writing style comes from

Comment

Working...
                                X