This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geradarys
    I was thinking to get forza 3 racing. Do you think it's worth playing?
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      Any comment I put here wouldn't be funny unless I took a picture from FB of you and 'shopped skrillex hair on you.
      It was a joke.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It was a joke.
        It was?
        fuck everybody.
        You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm still working, only need a half hour. Love that I can do this from the comfort of my own home.
          fuck everybody.
          You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm drinking.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm drinking.
              I am too. Weird.
              fuck everybody.
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Why do i keep listening to cheif keef?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Why do i keep listening to cheif keef?
                  I'm not sure.

I've been listening to Atmosphere and Kid Cudi all day.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

We need a motorsport/fabrication forum. I wanna discuss entry level welders but have no place to do it appropriately.
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I'm listening.

What are you looking for? MIG? TIG? ARC? I have a few good suggestions for MIG welders.
                    Whoever told you that Miller's entry level stuff blows can go eat a dick. I've been welding for 5+ years and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Since you're only starting out, there's no reason to go awol and overspend on something you're not familiar with.

If you have 220v power access at your house, then look into getting a Hobart Handler 190. That's what I use on a weekly basis- it's the best $700 I've ever spent. It's controlled enough to do sheetmetal safely with good penetration, and powerful enough to crank on some really heavy metal, too. I welded some 1/2" beveled plate a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of penetration I got.

The Handler 190's are only air cooled, so their duty cycle isn't huge- but you can get a fair amount of welding done without worrying. I've done exhausts, plow frames, trailers, and other shit without fault. If you want to get serious and do some continuous-duty, welding-roll-cages-all-day-long stuff, then you should think about upgrading. But if you're okay with welding for 10-15 minutes, then taking a 5-minute break, you'll be fine- especially just to learn on.

I can't wait to load up tomorrow morning and go. I found out that my front shocks are on their deathbed which fucking sucks, now I need to find a rebuilder. Wish I had known that two fucking weeks ago.
                    I would never recommend a welder you can plug into the wall. Any of the Harbor Freight welders are junk, and I know this because I've used almost all of them. Unlike how a welder should be, they are continuous-duty (meaning, they will arc and weld on anything the feed wire touches that's grounded- dangerous and easy to make shitty welds) and often times are very limited on their adjustability.

Any flux-core 110v/120v welder is going to blow. They're too powerful for proper sheetmetal work, and too weak to penetrate any of the heavy-duty shit (read: roll cages, suspension parts, ect.). Quality (read: Miller, Hobart, Lincoln, ect) 220V welders will have power control and wire feed speed that is adjustable in steps: which is immensely helpful.

TL;DR: Don't even bother with a welder if it isn't a 220V.

ARC is for heavy-duty, ultra-thick industrial shit. As in, anything thicker than 1/4" is mandatory or you will blow through.

Also, ARC welding blows.

Mmmhmmmmm. I <3 TIG welding. And, as much as I **** to say it, I am spoiled by High Frequency Start. Ours has it at home, and I fucking looooove it to weld stainless and mild steel. I tried using a friend's cheaper, smaller TIG without it and I wanted to punch a child.
                    Motherfucking cunts, why didn't any of you fucking welding people reply in my welding/fabrication thread i started

We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.

\rage sequence

STRAYA DAY CUNTS
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I hardly venture over there Roman. Sorry bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Motherfucking cunts, why didn't any of you fucking welding people reply in my welding/fabrication thread i started

We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.

rage sequence

STRAYA DAY CUNTS
                        took care of that for you

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale is so good. Forgot how good it was.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale is so good. Forgot how good it was.
                            I haven't tried it, maybe i'll grab some on the way home.

Comment

• Fuck I need to update my music riblaly badry.

Comment

took care of that for you
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X