X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    gtfo
    we already have one foreign jackass with piss poor english grammerspelling skills
    Originally posted by jeger View Post
    Oh, sorry, I will complaint against my mother to have given birth in France !! I am a stupid French like all French of the world, even French in America... (Nice way of thinking..)

But I agree, I don't think about that kind of search, I use'd the search engine of the forum but it does not work really good..

And for my English skills, thanks to French school ... I am trying to be best possible, but Google Translate is not better than me !

Thank you ! I respect you yet...
    You just proved dudes point further.
    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• I thought you were going to do real rust repair, not just spray over it
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Lol Frenchies

"Everything has potential."

Comment

I thought you were going to do real rust repair, not just spray over it
          You make me facepalm so hard it hurts.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            You make me facepalm so hard it hurts.
            You're the one who said you were just respraying the bottom half of the car.
            Sounds like some typical honda repair.

Comment

You're the one who said you were just respraying the bottom half of the car.
              Sounds like some typical honda repair.
              I thought it would also be obvious that if I was repainting the bottom half of the car, it would be due to the fact that rust repair occurred.

On a budget this year with the car if I'm house hunting. Rust repair and repainting it take priority over stance and go-fast parts.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I thought it would also be obvious that if I was repainting the bottom half of the car, it would be due to the fact that rust repair occurred.

On a budget this year with the car if I'm house hunting. Rust repair and repainting it take priority over stance and go-fast parts.

You're a honda owner, its assumed you will half ass everything.

Then why the fuck are you thinking about getting sprangs that you're just going to get rid of for coils down the road?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeger View Post
                  Oh, sorry, I will complaint against my mother to have given birth in France !! I am a stupid French like all French of the world, even French in America... (Nice way of thinking..)

But I agree, I don't think about that kind of search, I use'd the search engine of the forum but it does not work really good..

And for my English skills, thanks to French school ... I am trying to be best possible, but Google Translate is not better than me !

Thank you ! I respect you yet...
                  There are no more French in America. We shoved them all into Quebec back in the 1800's. The Trail of Tears wasn't just for the Injuns.

And Google indexes almost literally everything. Always start there, and get more specific when that broadsword of a search fails you.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                  MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Sup Guys.

Comment

You're a honda owner, its assumed you will half ass everything.

Then why the fuck are you thinking about getting sprangs that you're just going to get rid of for coils down the road?
                      Temporary $50 fix for a year. Since I'm using my Style 5's for now, I just wanted the front to drop a tad to add some rake. The amount of wheel gap up front sucks.

Someone's got two front H&R Race springs for sale locally, I thought it might be worth a shot. Race springs usually add 2-2.25" drop, Sports are only about 1.5" drop. For a year, I can live with it.

Comment

• I'll pull a French bitch by her braid!

Stuck in the ER waited 2hours on a room and now were waiting on the doc. My poor mother couldn't walk we had to carry her to the car....
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Chris do it! You can still sell it later for at least 100 bucks!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob, hope your mom's alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyons617 View Post
                              rob, hope your mom's alright.
                              qft.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Buying springs when you will eventually buy coils anyway is almost as dumb as buying tires for temporary style 5s.

Comment

Working...
                                X