This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    i was hoping that you were going to see past the whole VW's sucking thing... guess not.

[IMG]http://www.stanceworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ollie-9.jpg[IMG]
    I've had to work on VW's at work and they always seem to be a pain in the ass. From stupid tools to fucktard designs, I just don't like them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• believe me, i know... i love/dislike mine. when it's good, it's great but once things go wrong i feel like strapping some C4 to the floor and blowing it the fuck up.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Why diesel?

To annoy every single other person on the road?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          believe me, i know... i love/dislike mine. when it's good, it's great but once things go wrong i feel like strapping some C4 to the floor and blowing it the fuck up.
          This brings up a good point.

My car is pretty reliable. I've never really had a problem with it other than normal wear and tear parts. Dodge trucks are not known for reliability. The Cummins is a really good motor, but I'm just not sure if it is good enough to shadow all the other problems with those trucks. From front end problems, to trans problems, it always seems like something is broken.

Since I'm a mechanic I have the tools and possibly the knowledge to fix it, but I know parts are more expensive and with the power I want to have shit is inevitably going to break.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Why diesel?

To annoy every single other person on the road?
            I have no fucks given. Many people annoy the fuck out of me on the road, so I honestly don't care. I know its a bad attitude to have, but after commuting to/from to school for the past 3 years everyday, you see many morons on the road.

On top of that I've always wanted a truck.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• This is the only thing that is helping you case...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B-nU2qj580"]Dodge Viper vs. Dodge Ram Diesel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd26N1u7gI&feature=related"]92 1st gen Dodge Turbo Cummins Diesel vs 2001 Corvette @ Bandimere - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6SNzVe398&feature=related"]Cummins Diesel Dodge 5.9 Vs. GTO 5.7 - YouTube[/ame]
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Faggots..
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Faggots..
                  cunt
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• kentro.

Comment

kentro.
                      dude, did you see the photobooth pics from the tailored vip party at the stadium?

Comment

• I support the truck thing, I don't support it being a dodge.

Worst part of owning a dodge truck is having to tell your dad you're gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          dude, did you see the photobooth pics from the tailored vip party at the stadium?
                          Nope?

Comment

Nope?
                            theyre in Nics tailored thread in the showroom

Comment

• Meh..

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I support the truck thing, I don't support it being a dodge.

Worst part of owning a dodge truck is having to tell your dad you're gay.
                                i'm kinda interested in why you don't like dodges... is it because they made the SRT4?
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X