X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin **** dodge, always have. We've always made fun of dodge truck owners. First choice for a diesel is Ford, second choice is Chevy, third choice is don't buy a diesel.

For a gas truck its Chevy then Ford or nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Fuckin **** dodge, always have. We've always made fun of dodge truck owners. First choice for a diesel is Ford, second choice is Chevy, third choice is don't buy a diesel.

For a gas truck its Chevy then Ford or nothing.
      plus the dodge ram logo is ovaries
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• That it is, and the trans blows, and they are ugly as fuck

Comment

• Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Fuck that, I want a Cummins.

My buddies:

It'll get rubber in 4th gear turning 35" tires.

I'm looking for a 98-04. Extended cab, long bed. Any color is good but I **** the fucking purple color hey had for a while.
            That gen especially, SCREAMS 'sister fucker'

Comment

• my dad was always mopar/chrylser co, so my views are slightly different... but that doesn't mean that i can't deny that the logo does indeed look like ovaries, i never noticed that until now. and i agree, that generation of ram screams mullets, marlboro reds, and fucking inside the family.

this is what my dad drives... fake hood scoop and all.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I give them respect on the engines, but outside of that, no thanks.

Interior is shit as well. Just all around not something I would ever drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  I support the truck thing, I don't support it being a dodge.

Worst part of owning a dodge truck is having to tell your dad you're gay.
                  Only reason for a Dodge is the Cummins motor. I'm a Ford guy at heart but never cared for the PowerStroke. The Duramax is a good motor, but I cannot stand Chevy's at all. I dislike them about as much as you not liking Dodges. Ideal truck would be an F250 with a 5.9 Cummins swap.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• oh god yea, the interiors are as cheap as they come.

i just wish there was someway he could have held onto this car...

'69 Super Bee, except his was the hard to find Black with Red stripe and his had, i think, a 383 with a 4 speed. Someday i hope to have enough money that i'll be able to hunt one down for him, it's the one thing in his life that he regrets the most but he had to do it in order for us to keep our house.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Add the Allison trans and you have the super truck

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        oh god yea, the interiors are as cheap as they come.

i just wish there was someway he could have held onto this car...

'69 Super Bee, except his was the hard to find Black with Red stripe and his had, i think, a 383 with a 4 speed. Someday i hope to have enough money that i'll be able to hunt one down for him, it's the one thing in his life that he regrets the most but he had to do it in order for us to keep our house.
                        you can sleep in a car, but you cant drive a house. jussayin
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ^Very true. He even has the original felt/pipe cleaner bees from when the car came out.

He also gave me the old badge off of this car (not his in the pic)

he had a Barracuda for a while when he was a teenager, he repainted it himself with some friends hence how i got the badge.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Fuck that, I want a Cummins.

My buddies:

It'll get rubber in 4th gear turning 35" tires.

I'm looking for a 98-04. Extended cab, long bed. Any color is good but I **** the fucking purple color hey had for a while.
                                I hope he off roads that
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X