- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        In4postedPM.
        youre back!
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• K!

you should buy those JOMs. they must be ~20% better than Raceland according to the price

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            K!

you should buy those JOMs. they must be ~20% better than Raceland according to the price
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              not sure if tarp

Comment

not sure if tarp
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

youre black!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    well played

Comment

• the pm:
                      Get a life FFS. Argueing on the net is like the special olympics, at the end of the day, yer stil retarded.
                      In response to your query, in the UK and Ireland, them skirts are ubiquitous with spastics driving fibreglass hatchbacks, they are literally the most commonly reproduced style of skirt that ya see retrofitted.
                      To be honest, my first road car was yellow, like yours, and had them skirts, like yours. This was over 6 years ago. Happily send you pictures.
                      I love the stanceworks forums, and the (mostly) laid back attitude and banter that is had amongst knowledgeable people. However, you are simply a forum Nazi, everyone has to conform to your way of thinking or else suffer your undeniable opinions on how shit their suspension is. Take a look at yourself, and your comments. It really puts ppl off the site. I will happily admit i havent been on it due to the sour aftertaste left from conversing with you. That, i feel, is the definition of killing the scene. No?
                      I totally agree that coilovers are the best way to go, my daily driver is a celica gt4,(alltrac if your american, i dont know and dont care) and im running Tein superstreets which are the best ive ever driven on. 1800+ euros worth.
                      But guess what?
                      Theyre made by the Tein factory, in china.
                      That make em shit? Guess what else. Rokkor use EXACT coil winding specs and the DN 1.4404 grade material as tein did for their previous generation coils.
                      Give everyone a break dude, ya dont know what people are going through in their personal life, health wise, family related, financially or otherwise. Cars may be their only respite from such things in their life. What right have you to make them feel guilty for saying cheap coilovers have an acceptable ride quality and get the job done? I know for me, cars are my only hobby and way of relaxin, aint nobody gonna take the tiniest bit of that away.
                      Keep her lit!
                      LOL

I just wanted to know if he realized my skirts and wing are oem.

but naturally, my respone:

who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• possibly one of the best uses of that quote thus far.
                        tumblr
                        myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          the pm:

LOL

I just wanted to know if he realized my skirts and wing are oem.

but naturally, my respone:
                          hahahahah good work outta you. there was no better reply possible

btw, i almost burst out laughing

Comment

• ZHP knob came, soooo much better than the OEM.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FUCKING LOL at your response Ollie.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Perfect reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X