Neck Breakin' Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    god damn it, this would coincidentally be my story also.

good times
    I should have been more detailed and mentioned that a slammed BMW and Audi were there as well

Lauren's bright yellow 20th definitely made people notice us, a bunch of black and white cars don't stand out enough

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

This summer i was cruising in my lincoln. Im In the curb lane with the ass up in the air and the front dumped, When i noticed a dip in the road. Well there was a truck beside me with a guy and his girl in it, they being in thier mid 20's. Anyways as i hit the dip i flicked the front switch up and hopped the car. Front tires must have been a good 2-3ft off the ground. as i came down i started laughing and looked over. They girl was so shocked and kepted pointing, Meanwhile the guy she was with was red and angry. I got a good laugh and turned into a park right after.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        This summer i was cruising in my lincoln. Im In the curb lane with the ass up in the air and the front dumped, When i noticed a dip in the road. Well there was a truck beside me with a guy and his girl in it, they being in thier mid 20's. Anyways as i hit the dip i flicked the front switch up and hopped the car. Front tires must have been a good 2-3ft off the ground. as i came down i started laughing and looked over. They girl was so shocked and kepted pointing, Meanwhile the guy she was with was red and angry. I got a good laugh and turned into a park right after.
        why the hell would he be mad? haha that shits hilarious
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

The Oxer effect.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            Rolled up and down the "strip" in Ocean City in the back seat of an ~86 525e. The megaphone, clone trooper helmet on the driver, and lack of muffler probably helped turn some heads

But the most neck breaking I've ever done is drive a new M3 down the ramp and through the BMW Weld in Münich.
            84 528e you dick! zat was a lot of fun. When I had the muffler cut off, I got some stares.
            Nothing beats riding around campus on my 26" apehanger banana seat bike. I get looks and comments all dee time!
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              bahahahahahhahahahaha
              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
              flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                why the hell would he be mad? haha that shits hilarious
                because his girl was looking at me the whole time

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I'm not sure I pay that much attention to people on the side of the road. I get the thumbs up and people doing a circle around my car on the freeway to see it, but not sure if catch many onlookers eyeballing it.

People did ask me if my car was broken the first time I drove it to my new job though.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Haha.. This thread is amazing!

A few years ago, I just took a drive in my old 84' e30 baur, drove slow past a driving school, trough a icy roundabout stepped a little to hard on the throttle, spun out with the engine revving, and about 15 people attending the driving school, including the teacher turned their necks and everyone exept the teacher started laughing, including me and a good friend of mine. A second later I see the teacher running out in the middle of the road red faced, waving his arms yelling.. I just drove of laughing, and had to stop at the nearest gas station just to laugh it off

Comment

I got thumbs ups and stares on the highway when I had my GTI and Jetta. Or when people would freak out if I shot sparks during the daytime. Not so much anymore as I have a big body on air and stock wheels and a Honda on coils.
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

im constantly kicking it sideways, whether it was in the BMW or any of my 240s. and quite often in the lexus, and that always turns heads. the McDonalds drive thru has a hair pin corner, im always drifitng it, and soo many people look. And when I had my GSR, Michigan St. downtown chicago, car full fo ppl and my exhaust was just dragging, throwing sparks. EVERYone was staring. :thumbsup

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                          im constantly kicking it sideways, whether it was in the BMW or any of my 240s. and quite often in the lexus, and that always turns heads. the McDonalds drive thru has a hair pin corner, im always drifitng it, and soo many people look. And when I had my GSR, Michigan St. downtown chicago, car full fo ppl and my exhaust was just dragging, throwing sparks. EVERYone was staring. :thumbsup
                          you seem like a person i wouldnt enjoy but others might.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Han View Post
                            I got thumbs ups and stares on the highway when I had my GTI and Jetta. Or when people would freak out if I shot sparks during the daytime. Not so much anymore as I have a big body on air and stock wheels and a Honda on coils.
                            big body eh, cadillac?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              you seem like a person i wouldnt enjoy but others might.
                              this, theres a time and place for shennanigans, and a mcdicks drivethrough isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                big body eh, cadillac?
                                Haha, not quite as big, and not American.
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X