Neck Breakin' Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck Breakin' Stories

Saw a few posts in the RT about people breakin' necks and thought it could be a cool little thread. Lemme here what you guys got.

I'll start it off with my personal favorite: I was driving through downtown with my friend on a saturday night, everyone was out. I turned a corner and saw a girl giving her boyfriend a hug facing us and the entire time we could see her she just stared us and gave us a smile. Felt like a boss.
    tumblr
    myata

lol awesome

I was driving next to frat court at Chapel Hill and there were people crossing the street. This one girl, gorgeous walking with a frat star, stared at me and smiled as I passed and revved lol.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

I love when I am at stop light about to make left hand turn and some retard asks:
      Retard: Is it on air?
      Me:No
      Retard: so you cant raise it?
      Me: No
      Retard: Hey, do the wheels turn?
      Me: No
      Retard: Wtf, how are you gonna make this turn?
      Me: Idk.
      Retard: lol lol lol. So you're stuck here?
      Me: Yes:
      Retard: thats stupid to have car like yours that cant even turn!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Rolled up and down the "strip" in Ocean City in the back seat of an ~86 525e. The megaphone, clone trooper helmet on the driver, and lack of muffler probably helped turn some heads

But the most neck breaking I've ever done is drive a new M3 down the ramp and through the BMW Weld in Münich.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

Not what you wanted but I'll share anyway

My brother has been with his GF for like 7-8 years now... on their first date he actually broke her neck hahaha
          My brother's into offroading in his heavily 4wd. A big group of them went camping and on the way into the camp site i guess he was going a little fast and rolled his car. they were both wearing seatbelts, but that didnt do much. My bro got slammed against the rear hatch and his GF broke her neck (but she's 100% fine now)

other than that I get a lot of neck breaking moments, being a big tattooed whitey in Japan.
          Last edited by LozZz; 02-07-2011, 07:57 PM.
          www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
            Not what you wanted but I'll share anyway

My brother has been with his GF for like 7-8 years now... on their first date he actually broke her neck hahaha
            My brother's into offroading in his heavily 4wd. A big group of them went camping and on the way into the camp site i guess he was going a little fast and rolled his car. they were both wearing seatbelts, but that didnt do much. My bro got slammed against the rear hatch and his GF broke her neck (but she's 100% fine now)

other than that I get a lot of neck breaking moments, being a big tattooed whitey in Japan.
            good lord not what i was expecting but hey the title is misleading lol
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

I was on my way back from seeing my folks the other day. They live about an hour or so away. I was keeping the speed pretty low (65m/h) and chillin' out in the slow lane. I have one car maybe 3 lengths behind me and most other road go-ers are passing on the left. I see a Prius coming up quick in the fast lane, then he changes lanes right behind me, pretty close to the other car that was directly behind me before he came in. I was thinking, 'why the hell would someone haul ass past the person behind me, just to slow down and get behind me?' So, I quickly scanned for cops. Nothing. I looked back in my rear-view and noticed the driver and the passenger had camera phones out and were either snapping pics or taking a video. They stayed with me for about 5 miles, phones out the entire time.
              SLAMMED GARAGE
              slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

So one time, I was driving Rusty....

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  So one time, I was driving Rusty....
                  Driving down the strip of H2Oi standing in the bed of the pickup they brought rusty in on, filming the unveil of rusty in his current form.. I think several people were sent to the hospital.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Gold flake roof.

Busted alternator on the Protege also got a lot of looks, since it sounded like a Lysholm.

Comment

so it was '99 and i had my kouki converted s14 on 18" konig imagines. i was stuntin in san antonio at fiesta, feelin myself cause i had just picked the wheels up from discount tire a couple days before. i seen some fat b***hes on the corner. they broke they're neck, i broke mine, i hit curb on brand new wheels. fuuu...

Comment

Driving home from Waterfest this year, we drove through Manhattan via 34th St as usual. For those of you who don't know, 34th St on the west side of the city by 7th and 8th Ave is always super crowded with Penn Station and MSG being right there. We were sitting there in a row of slammed VWs and Audis at a light and multiple people started pulling out cameras and snapping away haha

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by BLKonBLK98 View Post
                          so it was '99 and i had my kouki converted s14 on 18" konig imagines. i was stuntin in san antonio at fiesta, feelin myself cause i had just picked the wheels up from discount tire a couple days before. i seen some fat b***hes on the corner. they broke they're neck, i broke mine, i hit curb on brand new wheels. fuuu...
                          Baaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha! So much better because I know you.
                          SLAMMED GARAGE
                          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

My favorite moment neck breaking moment was in my e28 was when it was on the ACS and I was driving down a two lane road in the right lane. An SUV drives by and the rear window is down, and there is a kid who was probably 8-9 years old. He has his head out the window and the biggest smile on his face and is just staring at my car and doesn't look away for the whole 20-30 seconds they are beside us before I turn.

Mike was riding passenger at the time and we had a discussion about how that kids life was affected. The kid has no idea what type of car I have, no idea what was done to it that caused him to be so attracted to it, all he knows is that he now wants a cool car like that. I would like to think he will now be into cars. Felt good man.

Also, one time I was driving in downtown in Atlanta in the Z4 I had for a bit with the top down, and a group of brothers told me "You better watch your fucking queer bmw driving cracker ass down in these parts you goddamn honky".

Comment

Pulling up in at a "nicer restaurant" that requires you to valet. Surrounded by new Mercedes, BMW, etc.. front row is dedicated to Gallardo, S65 and a myriad of other nice cars.. everyone stops to hear me scraping in and the valets freak out. I assume that they are gonna park further back in the lot... 2 hours later, pop out to find the GS parked in between the Gallardo and S65. One of the prouder moments I have had.

Comment

Working...
                              X