Neck Breakin' Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Hats off to you for being one of the few people who actually earns their shit.

I did it the other way- I started with old, broken crap and worked my way up.

Nothing like going from a $2000 Chevy Blazer to two baller BB6 Preludes.
    Thanks man! Thats the route I wanted to take too. Start off with an older car and work my way up. I did drive my dads beat up 1989 chevy pedobear van for a year prior to getting the M3. Now that van broke necks

Oh and your ride is dope!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenx_10

Comment

• Well today A guy in front of me at a stop light gets out of his car and walks around the front of his car, gets up on sidewalk, and takes a picture of my car. After that he got back in his car and get this, he made it thru the green light, and i didnt

Comment

• Had some body go wided eyed and ran up a set up stairs out of fear as I was scraping through downtown. It was quite funny hahaha. Kielan was there.

Comment

• Was quite lolable.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh and i forgot a little girl and her mother stared at me with a look like "wtf" as i scraped down the street. And an old man walking along the road on the same road stared me down the whole way past him and then turned around and watched until he couldn't see me anymore. and my gf's neighbors stared as i drug up her washed out gravel driveway

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              Had some body go wided eyed and ran up a set up stairs out of fear as I was scraping through downtown. It was quite funny hahaha. Kielan was there.
              that would have been hilarious to see

Comment

• Originally posted by [phoenx] View Post
                Thanks man! Thats the route I wanted to take too. Start off with an older car and work my way up. I did drive my dads beat up 1989 chevy pedobear van for a year prior to getting the M3. Now that van broke necks

Oh and your ride is dope!
                Thanks dude!

My story of the day: I drove to work today, where the road comes to an abrupt crown. Basially, the road isn't level or flat- it's like a giant "arch" shape. If you stay on either side it's okay, passing is not an option.

There was a moving company moving some shit out of someone's house and they were parked into the shoulder, so cars were moving over to give them room. I saw this, grinned, and proceeded to move sloooooooowwwwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyyy into the center of the road. What started out as innocent "ping-ping-tink-ping" turned into "CRRTTTTCHCHCHHHRHCHHCHCHHRHRHHHHLDSAKJFLAO3U098243 IRT984W6U" as I went past. Every single mover and otherwise stopped what they were doing, panicked, and tried to get as far away from the road as possible. By the time I passed, every single person was looking at the sparks coming out from under my car, and the 20-foot gouges in the road from my exhaust and scrape bar.

Pulled away while blasting Nightmares On Wax like a boss.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                X