No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got errathang painted up and back together.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• your level of fabrication is amazing man. very well done!

Comment

• Thanks. I'm still learning, there's guys on this site that make me feel like a newb with how skilled they are. Cough cough rolledandpulledg and countless others. But as long as it works and I can have fun driving it I really don't care how it looks.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Just read the whole thread. I'm in love, so much madness!

Comment

• I'm just curious, why keep the solid axle when you could have gone irs?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• looks great man, Im hoping to do something like this in the next year or so.

what did you do to figure out the lengths and angles of the links for the 4 link and the panhard?
              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                I'm just curious, why keep the solid axle when you could have gone irs?
                because i like solid axle, less angle changes, easier to align. and if you look at formula d cars, mustangs in particular, they have solid axles and seem to stay very competitive consistently on the podium.

Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                looks great man, Im hoping to do something like this in the next year or so.

what did you do to figure out the lengths and angles of the links for the 4 link and the panhard?
                The parallel 4 link rear suspension. It works well as an all-around type of suspension and especially well for the drag strip. We show you the pros and cons and how to make it work right!

heres just one source, but there are so many others out there, i just went with my knowledge from my last three link.

I'm running equal length bars. parallel and level, with a 2* pinion angle. the pan hard bar was supposed to be longer in theory. but with so little suspension travel i won't see much side to side deviation.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• this thing is looking mental since i last checked on it. LOVE IT!
                  proceed with awsomeness sir.
                  Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                  ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post
                    because i like solid axle, less angle changes, easier to align. and if you look at formula d cars, mustangs in particular, they have solid axles and seem to stay very competitive consistently on the podium.
                    Makes sense. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but having camber on a mini truck seems pretty legit haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Hell yeah all 4 on the floor!

The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• I think I told this to Rolledandpulled but this thing needs to be sparkly

Comment

• Man that the looks so badass, I can't wait to see some drift pics. Have you decided on what wheels you'll run?

Comment

• Can i have your babies?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Wow man nice truck.. im in aus an would love to know where you got those konig oversteers... Definantly want a set...! Its hard to find any decent 6 lug wheels here..

Comment

• zombie thread

project is not dead

made power steering lines

front brakes

made a bullshit temporary driveshaft so i can load and unload it.

what a bitch, i actually had to raise it a inch.

so after spending most of the day chasing leaks (brake line fittings, and a somehow cut fuel line), bleeding the clutch and brakes, and doing a few pre-flight checks. i was FINALLY able to drive it for the first time in over a year and a half!!!

still don't have rear brakes, radiator hoses, e-fan wiring, body parts, windows, certain parts of the cage or even a battery box. but it still felt amazing to drive it....i need to adjust the throw out bearing as its not fully dis-engaging the clutch, its a simple fix, just a few shims should solve the problem.

enjoy =]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M2YCB5gOVI"]1uzfe drift truck first drive - YouTube[/ame]

and i have no idea what was up with those sparks and fire balls at the beginning?

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X