No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how'd you get the temp to read in fahrenheit, and awesome build by the way just read the whole thing.
    Last edited by e30-tOO-gOne; 05-13-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• this is awesome.

Comment

• Way to copy and paste the whole update from infamous haha, both vehicles are lookin dope
        When in doubt, cut it out...
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCrabMaster View Post
          Way to copy and paste the whole update from infamous haha, both vehicles are lookin dope
          problem????

I'm sure 99.99% of people here are unaware of infamous nissan lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post
            problem????

I'm sure 99.99% of people here are unaware of infamous nissan lol
            haha yeah when I see you update on there I click over here so I can comment, Theres really to many people with bad taste on that website thats why I avoid it lol
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• pretty interesting weekend.

friday night
              got team missile drift stickers made. 1 for the tow rig, one for the trailer and one for the drift truck.

saturday i helped a buddy chop up a z31 50th anniversary that he totaled, stripped all the hard to find or expensive parts and tossed the rest.

he actually has another z31 that he's swapped a vh45 into. but needs to build headers so we cut the front clip off so he could mock fit his engine and made a frame for it to sit on.

hard ass mofo's

then sunday worked on my side project
              power brace

plated tension rod brackets.

stitch welded his lower support back on because it was completely broken off.

then i saw a car accident in my culvisac. idiot forgot to set the parking brake and didn't put it in gear, rolled down the street and slammed my neighbors car.... i would have shit if it hit my bimmer or my suburban.

then i actually got to work on my truck.
              made my hydraulic brake handle and mount

POW

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• tease

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Yummy 4 link! I'm hoping to do one of my own some day.
                  The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Such a sick truck man. I'd love to build something similar to this one day!

Comment

• Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Comment

• enough fucking around

got the four link done today, for the most part I'm pleased with the end result. i wanted the pan hard bar to be longer but didn't have access to a pipe bender today and just wanted the damn thing done so i shortened it. with 2.5" of travel i hardly think ill even notice.

i was super pumped to have it back on all fours. since its been over a year and a half since its been on the ground

was awesome to have my girl help with the truck too. putting wheels on, jacking it up, putting things together and help with heavy lifting lol

i don't want to type anymore so just pics now....

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Love all the fab work!!! Great job on everything so far! Onward good sir

Comment

• congrats! everything looks awesome! now go drift it and take some videos. id also like to see a build thread on that Type X beast you got there
                            Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

• still need a driveshaft, some brake lines, power steering lines and radiator hoses and it will be a driver =]

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                              X