• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updates will come. havent slept well in weeks.... means lots of work
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Just read through this. Amazing attention to details; replying so I can keep an eye on the build as it progresses.
      Ford Australia 4L I6 jammed into a BMW E21 323i? Why not...

http://www.e21build.com

Comment

• I can't wait

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Vince where's the updates buddy?

Comment

• updates would have happened after this weekend, as the cars were all making their way out to h2oi weekend. But unfortunately the fairlady will be the only one not making it... Too many projects on everyone elses cars and wheel sets forced me to pull the plug on the tight deadline.

Worked full days and nights trying to get it done in time, but the deadline was completely not possible. FAIL

with that said, once I am back I will be finishing up the wiring and re-doing the second half of the harness. More simplification in the quest for perfection.. The wiring will be so simple, it should get back to Nissan so they can implement it. Their wiring back in the '90s was a complete disaster. So far i have removed about 50lbs of wiring out of the car.

I have to say this wiring exercise is not only to remove the unnecessary, but make it perform in a way that servicing the car is now a joke. Simplicity is great when it performs
            sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
              Words just can't accurately express the level you are taking this car too.
              If ever a car deserved the description "Perfect" I feel this one is fast approaching that.

huge x2
              ^^^This! Such an awesome build! keep up the good work!
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Update soon?

Comment

• ...Vince where's the updates man?

Comment

• so long inbetween updates

what is going on?

Comment

• Absolutely beautiful work. Kudos. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rear wheels. The width and stretch. So wow.

Comment

• I hope this tension escalates to something as incredible as I'm imagining. Withdrawal symptoms are kicking in...

Comment

• updates will come soon.

have been working enough for a small group of people between my design director job and running spinfab design studio, but the ocd behavior on the fairlady has started up again...
                          obviously I have not driven her as expected this fall due to the wiring work that overtook the project, but the cars stance has changed quite a bit.. pics might be up shortly depending on if the car goes back together soon. Its fully apart.. and she still doesnt run.... very close to though.

I went through every single wire on the harness and checked continuity from end to end, made sure the pins were in the ecu properly and that everything was properly connected. Checked every coil pack for signal, and every injector for pulse. Everything checks out. But the car wont turn on..
                          so its down to the last round of ECU tuning possibly screwing up the ecu, the VW coil packs dont work or i have absolutely no idea. Ive pretty much checked every single thought that i could come up with, and all checks out..
                          Last edited by 1badg35; 12-04-2013, 10:32 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Dis gon' be good.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You better not disappoint VINCE lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                You better not disappoint VINCE lol
                                does he ever? NOPE
                                @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Working...
                                X