Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
    If I found a cheap real wheel that could fit my BBK, will fill out my flares, and have a cheap tire option for daily's I would have bought them already.

I think you both forgot I'm running with Work wheels.... I just don't wanna rape them with daily driving to school.
    nah, i didnt forget. running better wheels is just as risky as daily driving that car on the street. in all reality, "real" wheels should hold up better to the daily grind, but i do understand the issue of clearing the brakes. regardless, you have an awesome build going here. much respect.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• btw I am finalheaven_jamel on instagram. I think we are following each other
      Osaka, JP

Comment

• jdizzy204- yes we are! I'm going to pm you soon and see if you can find me something. That would be great.

dark neo lip - gloss black face - copper bolts

Matte black face - gloss lip - copper bolts

gloss black face - bronze lip - copper bolts

I'm struggling with it, but I still have a couple weeks to figure it out

Comment

• Originally posted by jdizzy204 View Post
          What sizing are you looking for? I live in Japan and might be able to sort out some affordable wheels for you depending on sizing?

PM me if interested
          is that offer for all????????

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
          http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• yup This is what I do for a living now so pm me if interested
            Osaka, JP

Comment

• OMG, Heist! im in love with your 2002, im so late in this build thread, i wish i coulda followed you from the beggining but i started a yesterday, an read tell page 16, i didnt think this would ever end, im so glad it hasnt. you put so much work an detail into this thing, i live in yuba city about an hour north of sac town, hope to see your car in person one day.

Comment

• I'm gona throw it out there, but you could also do a pretty sweet pattern like the crown on stance nat

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• I was actually thinking a pattern would be sick. Not sure how many are familiar with Houndstooth, but its one of my all time favorite patterns

might be a little too much going on, but I'm enjoying the outside the box thinking.

Comment

• Keep
                    It
                    Simple
                    Stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Riley_J View Post
                      Keep
                      It
                      Simple
                      Stupid
                      i kinda disagree. With the simpleness of the paint job, going with a crazy wheel design would set the car off.

Comment

• OOOOh OOOOh

i was thinking if i were to wrap a wheel

Broken Bones, Blood & Guts style pattern

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                        http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• I won't bash you if you get replicas. Just sayin...

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Houndstooth on the inner barrel of the wheel would be sick. Its subtle and doesnt slap you in the face with gaudiness.
                            Osaka, JP

Comment

• the white color is hiding all your work in the last pics with the steelies it looks like a normal-low 2002

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                                I was actually thinking a pattern would be sick. Not sure how many are familiar with Houndstooth, but its one of my all time favorite patterns

might be a little too much going on, but I'm enjoying the outside the box thinking.
                                +1 on using that pattern then - Plus this way you can get wheels that are knackered and still get the look you want

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X