X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do want. amazing progress and build.
    Legit.

Comment

• Satin black wheels with polished or copper plated bolts would look sinister.

Last edited by jdizzy204; 04-04-2012, 09:19 AM.
      Osaka, JP

Comment

• ^^ That's an ok idea. I like the white on black idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
          balls are tingling
          x2

btw how about doing a "flashy" color with a flat bronze or flat black center?
          Tiffany blue lip with black/bronze center
          Banana yellow lip with flat black center
          Flat cream lip with bronze centers
          black chrome lip with flat black centers

Just get some paint chips and hold em to your car lol. Lookin real baller atm.
          Last edited by fresh.gen; 04-05-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• I really like this:

just **** how black eats the wheel. I'm really set on copper plated bolts for my wheels, front and rear bumper, and whatever else I can do. Black / white/ copper would look so clean.

Been busy working on the hood its killing me. Gel coats a mess along with some awkward curves. I say I'm about a week out to get paint on it.

Also was reading the data sheets for my paint and it looks like the adhesion will suffer if I sand and apply clear later. I have to recoat the car and apply clear asap, which sucks since I know orange peel is going to take over.....

Comment

• damn, that's a bummer about the paint adhesion. Try calling SEM directly and see what they have to say about it, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to just scuff it and clear it. But then again, I don't know shit about paint haha. What are you using to paint by the way?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• So much progress and so nicely built together, cant wait to see the finished product

Comment

• Man awesome build! Don't worry about the orange peel, You can buff it out.
                  Can't wait to see it finished!
                  Keep on the good work!
                  E30 build

Comment

• I Heist great build, I wouldnt worry about a little orange peel in the base, throw some extra layers of clear on when you go to do it and after wetsanding the car you wont notice any orange peel at all, Good luck and cant wait to see this come together.

Comment

• heist. man , you inspired a generation

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                        I'm looking at some vars
                        I was just about to declare you my love and ask you to marry me
                        This is a no-no.

Just get some cheap second hand good looking wheels, not really special shit per say. Just don't get reps...

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
                          I was just about to declare you my love and ask you to marry me
                          This is a no-no.

Just get some cheap second hand good looking wheels, not really special shit per say. Just don't get reps...
                          seriously. great build up, attention to detail, quality work......and then top it off with giant turds for wheels? i will never understand it. if you are using quality parts all around the car, wheels should still be part of that list, imo.
                          Last edited by NegativeCamber; 04-08-2012, 04:55 PM.
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• If I found a cheap real wheel that could fit my BBK, will fill out my flares, and have a cheap tire option for daily's I would have bought them already.

I think you both forgot I'm running with Work wheels.... I just don't wanna rape them with daily driving to school.

anyways for an update now I'm just waiting for the clear coat to come in the mail and need to finish the hood.

Comment

• What sizing are you looking for? I live in Japan and might be able to sort out some affordable wheels for you depending on sizing?

PM me if interested
                              Osaka, JP

Comment

• sexy!

Comment

Working...
                                X