Hank the Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
    I envy your ability to type in all caps. And your cars!
    DAFAQ
    Last time I tried it got edited
    NORMALLY YOU CAN ONLY DO A BIT AT A TIME. I'M SPECIAL SO I DO WHAT I WANT. MIKE H A T E S THE WORD H A T E AND THE ALL CAPS TYPING, SO I KINDA JUST KEEP DOING IT. IT'S REALLYfJUST FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT AT THIS POINT. AND I LIKE YELLING, SO THERE'S THAT. OH AND THANKS!
    Originally posted by carebearM3 View Post
    I LOVE THIS CAR AND I LOVE YOU.

I tried the all caps thing and it worked great. cya at SOWO Mr. handsome.
    LOVE YOU TOO. SOWO WILL BE HYPE BEATS ALL DAY BEERTIME. THIS HAS BEEN AN ALL CAPS ATTACK. YOU'RE ALL WELCOME.jimmy neutron

Comment

• So there was a dent in the front left fender. I'm trying to use as little body filler as possible, so knocking it out was going to be a requirement. I took the wheel off hoping to get at it from the inside, but alas, no room for hammer swings. That means the fender has to come off. Which means the bumper trim has to come off. which means basically removing the whole face of the car. So I did.

boom. now to wait for another day where i get off without working 2 hours overtime.

Comment

• Should fix the piece under the bumper will your at it lol

but nice work on the dent repair !

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
          Should fix the piece under the bumper will your at it lol

but nice work on the dent repair !
          I'm replacing it entirely. Actually hunting for one now.

Comment

• We need to see if that guy where we got my car has some parts

Comment

• yeah buddy!

Comment

• Got some more done on the tank! I promise the filler is very very thin.

Comment

• Neeko Like

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• He's cleaning up!
                    '13 Civic
                    4x4 until not poor

Comment

• have you decided about paint?

Comment

• Ugh I really gotta get on this, I need to do exactly the same thing lol
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                          Neeko Like
                          yay approval from theneek! your car makes mine look like a kiddy build.
                          Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                          He's cleaning up!
                          i was actually thinking it's looking a million times rougher than usual lol
                          Originally posted by softg View Post
                          have you decided about paint?
                          yup.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Ugh I really gotta get on this, I need to do exactly the same thing lol
                          yeah man. i don't think e28's like their paint for the most part.

Well I did some more sanding and such. a few spots are actually done, which is a miracle, because when I do bodywork it generally consists of applying bondo, sanding it off, re-applying, sanding it off again... yeah that goes on forever until i get it kind of almost close to paintable. didn't take pictures of that because they all would look about the same. I also replaced the power steering pump because mine was a leaky, groany piece of shit. didn't take pictures of that either because that's boring.

I did, however, take pictures of my horsepower adding feature of the day. when i got the car, the intake boot was torn. I naturally fixed it with some electrical tape. about 30 feet of it to be honest. Hank has always had a hesitation and felt like you were towing a trailer full of rocks around. Turns out the vacuum of the engine actually sucked the tape into the intake, creating a huge source of unmetered air and a gooey restrictor plate made of tape (HELL YEAH NASCAR)

so I took off all the tape and revealed the tears again,

Then fixed it the right way.

MORE LATER, SKANKS.

Comment

• the right way, lol

i thought there was gonna be a CAI involved. (or at least a metallic elbow)

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                              A momma always loves her babies equally. Well, ideally I guess. Unless that momma has a redhead. Then she'll like the non-redheads better, because they have souls and the readheads don't.
                              Or would she dislike the ones with souls because she is envious
                              Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post

Comment

• LOL "the right way"
                                "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X