Hank the Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustard_madman View Post
    If you're getting that much dust, why don't you get a ceramic pad or something to keep it minimal. BTW... car looks phenomenal without the rack!
    That was about a year's worth of dust I never cleaned. Brake dust is unavoidable. Ceramic pads dust too, just less than organic or semi-metallic, but after that much driving the wheels were going to be dirty no matter what. The problem was that I didn't use any clear over a metallic paint, and metallic paints tend to be rough and textured. Porous, almost. There was no way to get them clean again.

I did replace all the pads and the front rotors though, and greased up the caliper pins and stuff so the dust output should be much smaller now.

Comment

• "And the good Lord came unto C-Hutch in a dream saying: Thine Hank the Tank shall not be Tanzit by SoWo, and it will be good." -Stance Bible, Ch.12 V.4

Just gonna do a little at a time, since I only get about an hour and a half of daylight, 3 days a week. Funny part is, after the sanding, hammering, bondo and primer, it doesn't really look all that different.

Comment

• Stoked for a new color! Your paint jobs are always baller.
        IG: ossiep

Comment

• No rattle cans this time. Doing a legit paint job. Most likely will have some metallic in it.

Comment

• egg roll no more tanzit!!
            Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

• whats the color u have chosen?

Comment

• Originally posted by airkooled View Post
                egg roll no more tanzit!!
                Originally posted by HunterH View Post
                whats the color u have chosen?
                EGGROLL! And I haven't chosen one yet

Comment

• Sweeeet ride

Comment

• hurry and pick one

Comment

• I've got a couple weeks don't rush me!

Comment

• this thread might have more views but i have more love for nelson. not that i dont love this too

Comment

• Haha ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
                            this thread might have more views but i have more love for nelson. not that i dont love this too
                            A momma always loves her babies equally. Well, ideally I guess. Unless that momma has a redhead. Then she'll like the non-redheads better, because they have souls and the readheads don't.
                            Originally posted by HunterH View Post
                            Haha ok
                            YEAH OK.

Comment

• I envy your ability to type in all caps. And your cars!
                              DAFAQ
                              Last time I tried it got edited
                              Last edited by w201e34; 02-20-2012, 11:37 PM.
                              Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• I LOVE THIS CAR AND I LOVE YOU.

I tried the all caps thing and it worked great. cya at SOWO Mr. handsome.
                                http://http://www.stanceworks.com/20...-cares-e36-m3/

http://ultimateklasse.com/2012/07/anthony-cares-e36-m3/

Comment

Working...
                                X