Comment

• fairwell old buddy!!!!! Nelson time?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Nelson time pleeeease!!!

IG: Nick475

Comment

• I'm going back to school and need a practical, reliable car that I can drive every day. Nelson can't make it into my driveway. Literally. He gets stuck. You have to have a truck to get him out. That's an issue. The e21 doesn't have that issue.

Comment

• Hank was a car who's chips were down in life. Each new BMW model year pushed him further away from the spotlight. He caught a stroke of luck and found a compassionate owner who saw through his flaws to the inner beauty of this old masterpiece. He spent good quality time with Hank, working to match his outward beauty with his hidden potential. What the young man didn't know is that in the process they were fixing each other. When a generation of young people can look at a neglected classic and see its hidden value, everybody wins. Good bye old friend. Good luck in your new endeavor sir.

Respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by zxert View Post
              Hank was a car who's chips were down in life. Each new BMW model year pushed him further away from the spotlight. He caught a stroke of luck and found a compassionate owner who saw through his flaws to the inner beauty of this old masterpiece. He spent good quality time with Hank, working to match his outward beauty with his hidden potential. What the young man didn't know is that in the process they were fixing each other. When a generation of young people can look at a neglected classic and see its hidden value, everybody wins. Good bye old friend. Good luck in your new endeavor sir.

Respect.
              :')

Comment

• i know im 2 months late telling you sorry you had to sell Hank, but i felt it needed to be said again. i just read all 22 pages of this thread and the amount of work you put into that is insane. (in a good way)

props to you good sir.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

• Just went through Nelson's thread and now this one. Awesome. Haha, wonder what the new owner is gonna think when he takes off the rear bumper and finds pvc piping back there.. oh and the lego spacers too, haha jk. On to Darla's thread!

^^^Sold^^^

Daily driven '93 Miata that's not pixelated yet. Haha

Comment

• E28 mmm
                    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• In the beginning of this thread, on a pic, was there a Toyota pickup?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2013Ibarra View Post
                        In the beginning of this thread, on a pic, was there a Toyota pickup?
                        Yeah. Luke Smith's. Not sure if he still has it... that was a long time ago. I don't even have this car anymore.

Comment

• WTT: Nice orange E28 for E36
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                          X