Things non-car guys say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
    When I go look at a beater for a project, just about every family member asks "What are you going to do with that thing?" Seriously, what kind of question is that?
    A good one.

Some people don't want their car to become some riced out POS. I know that I would feel a whole lot better selling my car to someone who will look after it, and enjoy it as much as I did.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• "Why do you need more car parts? Your car is working fine?"

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Had this one recently

"Are you going to camber it?"

Comment

• "Why do you need more than one car?"

Apparently the idea that a car is more than an appliance escapes most people.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            "Why do you need more than one car?"

Apparently the idea that a car is more than an appliance escapes most people.
            People ask me this constantly and it just makes me want to buy more cars.

Comment

• Showed my friend a picture of the gold wrapped CC from sowo and he freaked out because the back wheels are broken... I finally figured out what you guys were talking about it.

Comment

• I drive a dipped/uber-slammed Crossfire SRT-6 so I get a rack of questions.

-What the fuck is that?
                -What kind of paint is that?
                -Is it fast?
                -Why is it so low?

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• my car is dipped and has dump exhaust and its a mustang

"what color are you going to paint it?"
                  "thats not primer? what is that paint called, is it a wrap?"
                  "where is your exhaust?"
                  "why do your wheels stick out from the tire?"
                  "why are you washing your engine? no one sees that"

Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
                    People ask me this constantly and it just makes me want to buy more cars.
                    Today at work:

"Hey, why did you get rid of your white BMW?"

"What? I didn't sell it, why?"
                    "Well I saw you driving a black one (my wife's 330Ci) earlier today."
                    "..."
                    "So wait you have two BMW's?"
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Today at work:

"Hey, why did you get rid of your white BMW?"

"What? I didn't sell it, why?"
                      "Well I saw you driving a black one (my wife's 330Ci) earlier today."
                      "..."
                      "So wait you have two BMW's?"
                      little does he know his 2012 accord is worth more than both BMW's combined
                      sigpic

Comment

• Few weeks ago at stop light, "Yo bruh! How low you on them rims?".

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• ^ lol, How did you respond to those guys?

Last week i parked my car and an old couple came up to me asking if i was saving up for new tires.

I asked why do you think i do ?

Well, it's because you have wide wheels but still small tires.

I just laughed and explained the whole thing.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                          "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                            little does he know his 2012 accord is worth more than both BMW's combined
                            Little does he know that he's paying out his asshole for a piece of shit Kia that's worth less than half of the $12k he paid for it.
                            Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            Few weeks ago at stop light, "Yo bruh! How low you on them rims?".
                            This happened to Khalil and I a while ago. A bus driver yelled out, "What suspension you runnin' man?!"

So I yelled out "NONE!"

:sunglasses
                            :dealwithit

Comment

Little does he know that he's paying out his asshole for a piece of shit Kia that's worth less than half of the $12k he paid for it.
                              This is what a non car guy would say.

How do you know it's a piece of shit, have you actually driven one? (inb4 I got a rental, or my sister's friends aunt has one)

If you were any kind of car enthusiast, you wouldn't **** blindly on a brand.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                                This is what a non car guy would say.

How do you know it's a piece of shit, have you actually driven one? (inb4 I got a rental, or my sister's friends aunt has one)

If you were any kind of car enthusiast, you wouldn't **** blindly on a brand.
                                I know because I've ridden in it, and actually worked on it for him. He bought it from a used car dealer for, you guessed it, $12k. And with less than 100k miles, it's falling apart. That's why I can say with full confidence that it is, in fact, a piece of shit.

Dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                                X