This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    What do you got? I'll take some, pm me what you got.
    You got a message,sir.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I was thinking the same thing.

Staying at a club for that long would fucking suck anyway, 2-3 hours tops, then head back and either sleep, fuck, eat, etc.
      most people only get to clubs at 11-midnight
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        I did it last night. lol
        hahah yeah we've all been there, trust me lol

but doing that on the norm and enjoying it, I dont believe it.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          I'm well aware, I do go to college...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I dont even know what that has to do with what K said

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I'm well aware, I do go to college...
              then where does this magical 3+ hours at the club come from? lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                I dont even know what that has to do with what K said
                I may have misquoted but someone was saying how they cant understand how people spend more then 2-3 hours there. Thats what I was mainly replying to

edit: nevermind my bad, im seeing things today lol. Sorry K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  hahah yeah we've all been there, trust me lol

but doing that on the norm and enjoying it, I dont believe it.
                  I didnt go to a club though. I got kind of tired of clubs lately.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I'm searching for a new club in berlin for quite a while now. It seems like everywhere i go the music is the same.
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I may have misquoted but someone was saying how they cant understand how people spend more then 2-3 hours there. Thats what I was mainly replying to

edit: nevermind my bad, im seeing things today lol. Sorry K.
                      I can understand how people do it, I just don't see why they would want to. I'll be out till 4 some times, but still have been at a party for 2-3 hours, and we normally head out around 11 get to where we are going at 11:15-11:20. Shit just gets boring.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I didnt go to a club though. I got kind of tired of clubs lately.
                        me too. now that school is about to start, it's back to saving to saving so much money and walking upstairs to the house party. the best part is im 15 seconds away from my queen size tempurpedic so pulling bitches has never been easier

Comment

• Du werk Ollie, du werk!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• i enjoy parties, not really a club kinda guy. that's probably because i have a girlfriend though. would feel like i was at a hs dance or something again. really i would prefer to just grill up some food and have a few beers with a few friends.

Comment

• Who would be down for a SW|NE heavy hitter/end of year shoot at Penn State? It would be sometime in mid October, and there would be a fiesta to attend afterwards. I have a few ideas that could really go well I think.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                i enjoy parties, not really a club kinda guy. that's probably because i have a girlfriend though. would feel like i was at a hs dance or something again. really i would prefer to just grill up some food and have a few beers with a few friends.
                                That's actually the best kind of parties: meet up with some friends, hang out, make a bbq and just have a good time

Comment

Working...
                                X