X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Hahahaha nice.

AS for cars I've owned 5 this year alone, and I'm not done yet.
    Ive only had 2 this year. last year I had 5 before april hahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yea, i told someone their tail lights were "gay as fuck"

Comment

• fuck. i need to be single again
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i just checked out bfc vendor comments. i cant believe people still buy from ddm or unmitza. then they complain like the shit service and product is something new

Comment

• Just made individual threads for all my shit.

Fuckin buy it!

Comment

• its impossible to do wheel fitment research on other forums. there are far too many idiots out there

Comment

• why am i looking for a 180sx
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Dave, get an FC.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• get a 510

Comment

• get an rx3

Comment

• Dave, tell me you have seen 200 mph.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Dave, tell me you have seen 200 mph.
                          actually, i have lol

Comment

• and 13 pages in to the fitment thread, i finally found a useful post

Comment

• why does japan have to raise the price on their old cars, UGH. why cant they be oblivous to their coolness and sell them for cheap cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                actually, i have lol
                                I have a serious urge to watch that movie again right now, it was so shitty it was good, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
                                Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                why does japan have to raise the price on their old cars, UGH. why cant they be oblivous to their coolness and sell them for cheap cheap
                                Because Japanese people unlike Americans, are smart.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X