Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup K

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        da hell happened
        no one knows
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Lol, Kielan didn't kill himself, I for sure thought it would have happened last night if it was going to

Comment

• hahaha Gajin isn't going to hear it because hes a little sleepy baby

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              hahaha Gajin isn't going to hear it because hes a little sleepy baby
              lol fuck you bitch. its 12am here, and im back to my normal work times so i have to go to bed "early"

i aint scurred to backtrack RT, once you hoes see where im going tomorrow youll be mad jelly
              Last edited by jared1988; 04-21-2011, 10:09 AM.
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• story nao damnit!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  hahaha Gajin isn't going to hear it because hes a little sleepy baby

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    No... I see her all this weekend, I doubt anything will change that...
                    You're letting yourself be stuck in the FZ. The longer you do, the harder it is to get out of it.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Write "friend zone this!" On your dick and shake it in her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Write "friend zone this!" On your dick and shake it in her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                            You're letting yourself be stuck in the FZ. The longer you do, the harder it is to get out of it.
                            TFS!!!!

Need to tap asap...

Comment

Originally posted by Han View Post

Comment

+1, chicks love when you shake your dick in their face, they love it even more when you hit their face a couple of times with it

Comment

Working...
                                X