• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Oh yeah that makes sense
    buy expensive jeans, but don't wash them because they fall apart

Hmm so my mom was right in giving me ginger ale when I felt like shit

lol
    they dont fall apart lol. Just the die in mine ran when i washed them so it looks fucked. Now i just freeze them to kill the bacteria.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Fuck paying big money for jeans that just make you look like a fag anyway.

Levis. Last long, fit right and don't look like my fucking girlfriends pants.
      I used to buy more expensive jeans. but I always find myself working on cars and ruining them. so now I dont spend shit on jeans
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Aren't Levis one of the original jean companies? Not very rota like lol

Comment

Oh yeah that makes sense
          buy expensive jeans, but don't wash them because they fall apart

Hmm so my mom was right in giving me ginger ale when I felt like shit

lol
          Haha yup.
          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Thats still fucked. Id much rather wash my clothes then worry about keeping them in 'raw' condition. A freezer is for food, not clothes.

Like I'd believe your doctor.
          Shut it cunt.
          Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          Wearing Levi's is like having rota's on a car.. They make look ok but thier still cheap

jk I have a few pairs of Levi's and Wranglers.
          Bullshit, buying from companies like "American Rag" is like buying rotas.
          Originally posted by Han View Post
          So apparently you're only looking at the price tag instead of what raw indigo really entails?
          No, I just don't give a FUCK about it, I'd never want to wear jeans that cost that much, fuck I've worked on my friends car in tux pants and shirt before, I'd never want jeans that I would be afraid of getting even a drop of sprite on.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
            Bolded is why a lot of raws cost a lot. 14.5oz selvaged raw indigo denim isn't cheap.
            so what is the price for it then?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Fuck paying big money for jeans that just make you look like a fag anyway.

Levis. Last long, fit right and don't look like my fucking girlfriends pants.
              FTW

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I used to buy more expensive jeans. but I always find myself working on cars and ruining them. so now I dont spend shit on jeans
              This.
              never 300 bucks but I've ruined a $90 pair before.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Aren't Levis one of the original jean companies? Not very rota like lol

good point

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                This. I usually work on cars in whatever Im wearing. I dont have any "good" clothing, its all the same, apart from my suits/uniform for work. Hell Ive even worked on a car in my uniform lol, And in a suit
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

FTW

This.
                  never 300 bucks but I've ruined a $90 pair before.

good point
                  The most Ive ever spent on jeans was maybe $80 or so. and I thought that was alot hahahah

Comment

so what is the price for it then?
                    Heavier the denim, the more durable it is. Raw indigo is just unwashed/undistressed denim. Since they were not 'prewashed' before or distressed, the material is a lot stronger and more durable than a prewashed counter-part.

Pretty much the whole point of raw denim is to make them "distressed" in your own way, not buy them with scuff marks, holes, honey combs, whiskers already from the factory. You buy raw to wear them in, distress them while doing whatever it is you do to personalize it and make it a lot more "fitted" to your body. Since there is no pre-wear already from factory, they'll last a lot longer than pre-washed jeans. There are also raw denim that isn't skinny jeans or "hipster" jeans. I just like the skinny jean look, so I wear them.

Example of personalized "raw" denim:

if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      Heavier the denim, the more durable it is. Raw indigo is just unwashed/undistressed denim. Since they were not 'prewashed' before or distressed, the material is a lot stronger and more durable than a prewashed counter-part.

Pretty much the whole point of raw denim is to make them "distressed" in your own way, not buy them with scuff marks, holes, honey combs, whiskers already from the factory. You buy raw to wear them in, distress them while doing whatever it is you do to personalize it and make it a lot more "fitted" to your body. Since there is no pre-wear already from factory, they'll last a lot longer than pre-washed jeans. There are also raw denim that isn't skinny jeans or "hipster" jeans. I just like the skinny jean look, so I wear them.
                      interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        The most Ive ever spent on jeans was maybe $80 or so. and I thought that was alot hahahah
                        Me too, apparently we need to get on Calvins lvl .

Originally posted by Han View Post

So basically you're paying more for them to do less work to make the jeans?
                        And they are rougher than prewashed jeans so they last longer?
                        Do you have to break them in like new boots?
                        Also what is the price for a sheet of this fabric, I would like to see the price difference.

Comment

• You're defending jeans more than you defended yourself when I called you gay. Lol

Myth confirmed?

Comment

Me too, apparently we need to get on Calvins lvl .

So basically you're paying more for them to do less work to make the jeans?
                            And they are rougher than prewashed jeans so they last longer?
                            Do you have to break them in like new boots?
                            Also what is the price for a sheet of this fabric, I would like to see the price difference.
                            It's a personalization thing. Just like modding a car to your own tastes. And yes, they are rougher. They're stiff as fuck. Yes, you break them in. That's the whole point.
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

You're defending jeans more than you defended yourself when I called you gay. Lol

Myth confirmed?
                              You got it.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X