X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Double posting!

And no I needed a natural science for my gen ed requirements. I'm not paying attention at all today.
    if meteorologist cant predict the weather, can the at least predict meteor showers?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i wonder what would happen if i started casually dropping the n-bomb around the office.

Comment

• triple post twice in a row..... somebody do the math.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i wonder what would happen if i started casually dropping the n-bomb around the office.
          shitcanned in an instant probably. but I would congratulate you on your girth.
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• im supposed to be working but im being a fag about the rain

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

if meteorologist cant predict the weather, can the at least predict meteor showers?
              Bahahahhahahahaha
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i wonder what would happen if i started casually dropping the n-bomb around the office.

Do you have any blacks in the office? I mean I would do it.... If I wanted to lose my job.

So how long would a M52 last? Like how many miles before I should just not even consider it?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                shitcanned in an instant probably. but I would congratulate you on your girth.
                well, ive already found out that everyone up here is far more sensitive and easily offended then the folk where im from

Comment

ive misread people before and made for an awkward situation.

Comment

Bahahahhahahahaha

Do you have any blacks in the office? I mean I would do it.... If I wanted to lose my job.

So how long would a M52 last? Like how many miles before I should just not even consider it?
                    theres one black kid back in the warehouse somewhere. im thinking i can slip it in and nobody will actually notice. im pretty sure everyone here ignores me cause im so profane. the other day i was talking shit about a customer, said he was "probably a little faygala". everyone ignored it except one person who was like "what? whats that mean?" i told them "gay, a little faggy" there was a collective sigh of disapproval after that one

Comment

all jokes aside 318's can get to 300k easy.

the straight 6's ive never seen over 200k due to cooling issues

Comment

theres one black kid back in the warehouse somewhere. im thinking i can slip it in and nobody will actually notice. im pretty sure everyone here ignores me cause im so profane. the other day i was talking shit about a customer, said he was "probably a little faygala". everyone ignored it except one person who was like "what? whats that mean?" i told them "gay, a little faggy" there was a collective sigh of disapproval after that one
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          ive misread people before and made for an awkward situation.
                          yea, i **** when you think you can say certain things then it turns out you cant. makes it uncomfortable, for them

Comment

I'm looking at cheap (aka high mile) 323s right now.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

my m20 is 250k+

Comment

yea, im too offensive to live up here in gods country

Comment

Working...
                                X