X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can be slammed on 15s and still be flush 3.5" clearance is honestly barely a drop on those cars.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You say that, but I promise you RI has the worst roads I have ever driven on. Honestly the absolute worse, they would be better off with dirt roads there than that shit they have now. 3" of clearance is the kind of drop you get from race springs, if thats how low you are going, thats pussy shit,
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You can be slammed on 15s and still be flush 3.5" clearance is honestly barely a drop on those cars.
      3.5" drop, not clearance. My wheel gap is about 4" from lip to fender edge.

Comment

• So you are going to have half an inch of wheel gap? Thats going to look horrid. Sorry. But it is.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          And I like my frame rails, also there is a 5" curb to get up any drive way. Mines worse than that even.
          sound like the entrance to the motel parking lot we stay at in ocean city that i make it into...
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            sound like the entrance to the motel parking lot we stay at in ocean city that i make it into...
            That was epic.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So you are going to have half an inch of wheel gap? Thats going to look horrid. Sorry. But it is.
              Who knows. I'm realistically going to try to get it flush but that might be the final height.

Comment

• damn.... how did it become pick on alex night? im sorry dude... dont take anything i say seriously im just a ball buster and im super bored haha
                cars and stuff

Comment

That was epic.
                  indeed it was haha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Raised manholes are a daily occurance. And yeah I'm a pussy because I want my Miata to be flush not slammed. Aka I need about a 3.5" drop.
                    How to figure out the amount of drop your car requires:

1. Park car on flat surface
                    2. Measure ground clearance from sub frame/rocker (whichever is lowest) to the ground.
                    3. Divide result by 0.
                    4. the number you get is how many inches you need to lower your car by.

You're welcome!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Who knows. I'm realistically going to try to get it flush but that might be the final height.
                      That's very disappointing, that lip would look baller half an inch off the ground.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

2. Measure ground clearance from sub frame/rocker (whichever is lowest) to the ground.
                        3. Divide result by 0.

You're welcome!
                        You can't do that Pavel. Dividing by 0 is not possible.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Chop springs, lay frame.

Originally posted by Kielan
                          can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

3. Divide result by 0.

You're welcome!
                            that makes no sense you stupid russian
                            cars and stuff

Comment

the later of the two....
                              Anything for you.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

damn.... how did it become pick on alex night? im sorry dude... dont take anything i say seriously im just a ball buster and im super bored haha
                                Different people want different things. I want to have a nice ride, and still be flush not necessarily slammed. I want to avoid damaging my car wherever possible. Kielan just doesn't give a fuck about his Teg anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X