X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    How is ride kink?
    good as fuck. pretty much the best all around park board. Im sure there are better boards, but honestly I fucking love this shit lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Indeed downhill crashes are scary as hell sometimes, most of the time you get up and go find your skis but every now and again, you get seriously screwed.
    Hahahah its the worst feeling ever, just right before you wreck and you are like.... OH FUCK. then you eat shit and lay on the ground feeling dumb as fuck. hahah

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Yup pretty much. Fuck it next time I go ski, I'm going all out.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I am fucking lost now! lol

I was looking at society UL at first, then you made me think about Rome and now I am considering kink. lol

Rome artifact rocker or Ride Kink?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
          Ello RT. Wasss Gude?
          Ello.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I have this new way about going riding... At the beginning of the season I used to go to the mountain thinking of tricks I wanted to learn then go out and try them, and land most of them, buttttt I would always try to hard and end up fucking myself over. So the last few days when I have gone riding, I go into it without any expectations and calling out tricks and stopping them, you feel alott less stressed and I always leave the mountain satisfied. Plus i started wearing tall tee's and shit too. :P

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              I have this new way about going riding... At the beginning of the season I used to go to the mountain thinking of tricks I wanted to learn then go out and try them, and land most of them, buttttt I would always try to hard and end up fucking myself over. So the last few days when I have gone riding, I go into it without any expectations and calling out tricks and stopping them, you feel alott less stressed and I always leave the mountain satisfied. Plus i started wearing tall tee's and shit too. :P
              Whats up with tall tees? lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I am fucking lost now! lol

I was looking at society UL at first, then you made me think about Rome and now I am considering kink. lol

Rome artifact rocker or Ride Kink?
                Goto a shop and look at both, hopeefulllyyyy your shop is like ours in boone and full of dope ass riders all sponsored and shit, then they can actually give you good advice instead of telling you to by a forum or burton. lol

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I don't have a crazy get up or anything, a black oakley jacket from last season, and then I got these pants.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Whats up with tall tees? lol
                    hahah idk man, but its the style. I just went to walmart, picked up a bunch of long sleeve george shirts, which are actually warmer then most of my clothes. haha but forreal I feel alot steezier now. hahahahaa

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I don't have a crazy get up or anything, a black oakley jacket from last season, and then I got these pants.

hell yeah, those are tight as fuck. I try not to be flashy anymore cause I found out looking dope doesn't always equal being good. So from now on, im rocking my xl long sleeve shirts, and my special blend pants.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Yeah I just digged the pants haha, I needed something to contrast the black jacket.

These are my googles.

Still got the headphones at home somewhere.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah I just digged the pants haha, I needed something to contrast the black jacket.

These are my googles.

Still got the headphones at home somewhere.
                          Hell yeah, I reallllyyy need to get some goggles, but I really just ride with my ray bans on since i wear glasses and can't really wear goggles over them ha, and my 5 panel. lol Night and Day SON!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I have like five sets of skis, 3 have bindings, I'm semi decent

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              Hell yeah, I reallllyyy need to get some goggles, but I really just ride with my ray bans on since i wear glasses and can't really wear goggles over them ha, and my 5 panel. lol Night and Day SON!
                              When I ski I put contacts in, I don't get that problem that way haha.
                              Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I have like five sets of skis, 3 have bindings, I'm semi decent
                              I wanna ski with you Andrew.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

When I ski I put contacts in, I don't get that problem that way haha
                                lol I wish I could, I can't wear contacts anymore, I found out in like 7th grade im allergic to silicone..... Yeah yeah yeah bring on the "Ohhh you can't touch fake tits" comments hahah

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X