X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    Good luck with that chassis flex then.
    With the amount of work I'd be doing, that issue would be addressed.
    Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    got my sdobbins vw&audi calender today
    I gotta pull the trigger on one haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• can't decide on my next car.. s2000, terminator, or evoX

Comment

• Evo X is gay, Terminators are ehh IMO, and S2k's are dope. So... Do a S2k.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Evo X is gay, Terminators are ehh IMO, and S2k's are dope. So... Do a S2k.
          well i like them all. but evo is big, terminator is well..a mustang. and the s2000 is amazing. but after driving all of them. i love the way the evo drives. and the sound of the mustang! idk!

Comment

• I think my next car is going to be a truck. I'm thinking about doing a cross country business venture with my boss and girlfriend. There is a lot of money involved, but it is also expensive to get into.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

With the amount of work I'd be doing, that issue would be addressed.

Hopefully. Those things have mad flex. Well it depends what year and if its a vert or not.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Evo X is gay, Terminators are ehh IMO, and S2k's are dope. So... Do a S2k.
              this
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Definitely not a Vert, thats going to be the project after that, a summer cruiser.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Definitely not a Vert, thats going to be the project after that, a summer cruiser.
                  Yup. more chassis flex then Good Luck haha

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Oh I know... There is a reason they don't have vert race cars haha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The truck I want:

F450 King Ranch. I need something big enough to pull a 30' 15,000 pound trailer.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Oh I know... There is a reason they don't have vert race cars haha.
                        haha. I meant that FC hard tops flex more than verts
                        The verts where made with a more sturdier chassis so they were stronger.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        The truck I want:

F450 King Ranch. I need something big enough to pull a 30' 15,000 pound trailer.
                        damn good luck lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck that, I do shit right, my shit would be rigid as hell.

Get a F-650, those things are fucking awesome.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuck that, I do shit right, my shit would be rigid as hell.

Good. can't wait to this shit, then.

Drama you are like god

Comment

dont F650's are 2wd only(4wd since its a dually but ykwim)

Comment

650's are badass, but a little too big for what I need.

My boss works for Parts Unlimited and Thor and caters for the Pro Motocross circuit in the summer. Last year he started a pizza trailer for concession, and that is what I would be taking over/buying. It wouldn't be for 2 years or so, but I would make enough money to pay off the purchase of the truck, trailer, school loans, and still have money to put in the bank. Its a lucrative business, just a lot of work.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X