- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Yessir!
      good. keep it there
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        no bullshit, i called a guy I know at Work USA, and i wasnt able to get anywhere on a set of lips for vsxx 16s i was looking it. then i called Jason at Rotiform. he said they might be able to make a set of lips, send him an email and he will let you know what dimensions he needs to check if they have the tooling to make them.

no worries on the springs. shit happens
        i don't trust myself with measurements. i will end up being stressed out about fucking them up until i'm able to bolt them onto the wheels. i'm one of those guys who counts shit over and over again, and checks, rechecks, then re rechecks almost everything. oh see dee.

Comment

in PA?
          dud,e it's been snowing up where i'm at. though, not all of it has been sticking

Comment

• Can't wait to go down to Florida for the nice weather. We're having our cars shipped down there
            -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              i don't trust myself with measurements. i will end up being stressed out about fucking them up until i'm able to bolt them onto the wheels. i'm one of those guys who counts shit over and over again, and checks, rechecks, then re rechecks almost everything. oh see dee.
              hahaha i know what you mean. the way the vsxx wheels go together is different than the Rotiform wheels. i forget why exactly. so that s why he wasnt sure if he could make them.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                dud,e it's been snowing up where i'm at. though, not all of it has been sticking
                no snow here. at least not that ive seen

Comment

good. keep it there

Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                  Same here. Light snow + tons of wind = no sticking.
                  Originally posted by steve0827 View Post
                  Can't wait to go down to Florida for the nice weather. We're having our cars shipped down there
                  Ok rich boy, run along now.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by steve0827 View Post
                    Can't wait to go down to Florida for the nice weather. We're having our cars shipped down there
                    For what? Car show?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve0827 View Post
                      ive been to florida before

Comment

• No. He drives a stock CLK430, he is just being a pretentious douche, thinks people care about the fact that he has money.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          For what? Car show?
                          We're going to be down there for a while, so it's cheaper than renting a car.
                          -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

no snow here. at least not that ive seen
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Same here. Light snow + tons of wind = no sticking.

Ok rich boy, run along now.
                            yeah, but what sucks is that some of the people up here see snow and automaticlly go 25-35mpg everywhere. ugh, it gets annoying when i'm trying to go to work, the road is a 45mph speed limit, and the guy ahead of me is doing 25 cause of snow

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                              yeah, but what sucks is that some of the people up here see snow and automaticlly go 25-35mpg everywhere. ugh, it gets annoying when i'm trying to go to work, the road is a 45mph speed limit, and the guy ahead of me is doing 25 cause of snow
                              its not just PA drivers, everyone freaks the fuck out when it starts to snow

Comment

• at 25-35 mpg.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X