X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    Gotta love mom

She sent me back to Wilmington with leftover food from a catered party they had at work. I have some badass BBQ sausage balls for days lol

So crucial right now
    Send me some!

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• aw fuck yea!! just thought about this. My birthday's in 2 months and 12 days. I'll ask for a 7D for my birthday and thats it. Then I'll make sure I get it no matter what
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Metalocalypse, god I love this shit

Awaken FTW
        -Brandon-

Comment

• My birthday was june 30th, guess what I got from my family

Comment

• a pat on the back?

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• not shit

Comment

• ooooo....what great parents

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Meh, gifts aren't anything important. I haven't gotten a present for my birthday in years.

Still sucks though, I can empathize
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Goooood morning My fellow Americans!
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• not morning for another hour here....i should probably go to sleep soon. didn't get to do so last night.

in the meantime...wtf should i do with my e30?

Comment

• Morning, sports fans
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• I want a 7D and they dont want to buy it for me. They hardly buy me anything yet alone give me allowance. I do so many chores, but never get paid. Cleaning the yard is fucking $2 but got moved to $4 cause I take my time, and they cant even pay me that. Shits not even worth it. The yards big enough to make my own skatepark....seriously $4 and you cant even pay me that? cleaning the cars are $2...and I take forever cause I make sure the car's spotless.

shits retarded. This past christmas all I asked for was shoes....they give me a fucking laptop. If anything they're going to give me something else.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• how old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Goooood morning My fellow Americans!
                              get fucked con

Also My mom is great, I wasn't home for my birthday and didn't ask for anything so that may be why I didn't get anything, I was just trying to e thug

Comment

• ahh I can respect being annoyed about that. shit's weak. and $4 for mowing the yard and shit like that?

maybe try talking to your parents about it? they could either see that you're an adult that needs proper compensation, or they'll see you as an adult that needs to get his ass out of the house and into a real job.

i dunno, i'm not a doctor
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X