This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Tyler the Creator needs to stop making "music".

Good Morning RT.
    Morning!

I really enjoy his beats, and his lyrics speak to a personal darkness that's grotesque and resultant from his less-than-ideal upbringing in and around Los Angeles. He doesn't hide from all the gross, nasty shit in life, he uses strong language to bring it to the forefront and forces you to experience it, whereas most people would be content just hiding it away. The world is an ugly place.

I can understand how it's not for everybody, but I like it.

And this has been another exciting episode of "Andrew impersonating a Pitchfork editor."

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Morning!

I really enjoy his beats, and his lyrics speak to a personal darkness that's grotesque and resultant from his less-than-ideal upbringing in and around Los Angeles. He doesn't hide from all the gross, nasty shit in life, he uses strong language to bring it to the forefront and forces you to experience it, whereas most people would be content just hiding it away. The world is an ugly place.

I can understand how it's not for everybody, but I like it.

And this has been another exciting episode of "Andrew impersonating a Pitchfork editor."
      It's cool. At least you have a valid reason for enjoying him.

What's everyone up to today?
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Mounting tires, rolling fenders, mounting new wheels, jizzing my pants.
        Also, hauling a stove to my brothers house, in a snow storm... fun.

It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Thank xenu that 3G service has been restored! What's up fuck heads???

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Thank xenu that 3G service has been restored! What's up fuck heads???
            Sweet jesus you're alive. Everything alright?

Morning gents.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Ayyyy, your alive! Hope Sandy wasn't too mean to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                It's cool. At least you have a valid reason for enjoying him.

What's everyone up to today?
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Same shit different day. Job 1 and Job 2 today

Comment

• My daily got submerged in water, and water half way up the first floor of my house. The house will basically be condemned, and I'm out of a car. I'm still thankful, some people died and lost millions of dollars worth of property.

Besides being homeless, no gas, no electricity or food, doing ok.

Comment

My daily got submerged in water, and water half way up the first floor of my house. The house will basically be condemned, and I'm out of a car. I'm still thankful, some people died and lost millions of dollars worth of property.

Holy chit, Jaze. Glad to hear you're okay, but that really sucks about your daily and your house

Jaze gets hit and loses house. Jersey Shore house manages to escape unscathed.

There is no God.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

My daily got submerged in water, and water half way up the first floor of my house. The house will basically be condemned, and I'm out of a car. I'm still thankful, some people died and lost millions of dollars worth of property.

Holy shit man, sorry to hear. Will insurance cover the loss on the house and your daily?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Goddamn, Jaze. Glad you are ok. Sucks about the car and home. Hopefully you can get back to a normal life soon. It's gotta be rough over there.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Unfortunately our flood insurance won't even cover half the damages, and I had basic insurance on the daily so pretty super fucked on that front. The shop is also done, it stinks like nothing I've ever smelled, and my car and the 5 othe employees cars were flooded. Thank god my white car and my buddies STI was on the lift all the way up and the water still hit te tires.

Comment

Unfortunately our flood insurance won't even cover half the damages, and I had basic insurance on the daily so pretty super fucked on that front. The shop is also done, it stinks like nothing I've ever smelled, and my car and the 5 othe employees cars were flooded. Thank god my white car and my buddies STI was on the lift all the way up and the water still hit te tires.
                            Holy shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• We will make it out, it's going to take a long time but we will be back, bigger, and better. Enough of this hell, what have i missed?

Comment

• Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Glad your okay though.

Comment

Working...
                                X