X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    But your wheels don't? Lol.

I dig Kosei's on E36s. Style 5s are meh.
    lol burn.jpg

Kosei's are incredibly light, and affordable- you can get a set for a relatively low pricetag. I would kill for a set of Professors or a set of Kinesis K59's. I just cant justify blowing the cash on wheels at this point, especially since I don't plan on going a fuckton lower, and I already have 6 sets of wheels sitting at home.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Half of them are gay OEM Honda wheels, sell those, buy cooler wheels.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

But your wheels don't? Lol.

I dig Kosei's on E36s. Style 5s are meh.
        Yes mine are skinny too. But got mine basically for free so I gladly took them.

I'm not saying don't get those wheels. I just prefer bigger spokes. But then again it isn't my car. Just giving my opinion.

Comment

• Morning all.

Spent the night at that chick's place again.

Didn't drink, and brought a change of clothes and all that this time. Oh no, Andrew's getting smarter.

Then I get to drive down to Kentucky tonight to hang with a friend at UK in Lexington for the weekend. Should be fun.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Half of them are gay OEM Honda wheels, sell those, buy cooler wheels.
            HEY. Don't you knock my wheels. My Works are my crown jewels, but my other wheels aren't exactly Sears clearance either. I just need to sell off a set or two that I know I'll never use.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Yes mine are skinny too. But got mine basically for free so I gladly took them.

I'm not saying don't get those wheels. I just prefer bigger spokes. But then again it isn't my car. Just giving my opinion.
              It's okay, I value the input. I mean, at least you own an E36, and you aren't looking at Audi's.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Morning all.

Spent the night at that chick's place again.

Didn't drink, and brought a change of clothes and all that this time. Oh no, Andrew's getting smarter.

Then I get to drive down to Kentucky tonight to hang with a friend at UK in Lexington for the weekend. Should be fun.

Have fun on the road trip dude

Comment

• I'm sitting in class and ripped an absolutely awful smelling fart.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Have fun on the road trip dude
                  Not gonna lie, I don't get the reference in the picture at all

This road trip had BETTER work out this time. Tried to go 2 weeks ago, but I hit a 5-mile traffic jam that didn't move in 3 hours (it was a 7-car pileup on the only highway down to Lexington through Indiana), so I turned around and said, "Fuck it, two weeks from now." That same day, I got a warning (A WARNING) for going 80 in a 55 in Indiana.

So, crossing my fingers. I'm basically going to get blazed as shit right after work, buy a bag of jerky and a large Red Bull, and hope for the best while I bump Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino for 7 hours straight.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• I love those. Especially when your next to the one chick who makes a big deal about everything.

Comment

I'm sitting in class and ripped an absolutely awful smelling fart.
                      I hope you're not sitting near anyone attractive.
                      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      I love those. Especially when your next to the one chick who makes a big deal about everything.
                      The fact that you love smelly farts is discerning.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

This road trip had BETTER work out this time. Tried to go 2 weeks ago, but I hit a 5-mile traffic jam that didn't move in 3 hours (it was a 7-car pileup on the only highway down to Lexington through Indiana), so I turned around and said, "Fuck it, two weeks from now." That same day, I got a warning (A WARNING) for going 80 in a 55 in Indiana.

So, crossing my fingers. I'm basically going to get blazed as shit right after work, buy a bag of jerky and a large Red Bull, and hope for the best while I bump Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino for 7 hours straight.
                        NOW THAT'S THINKIN WITH YOUR DIPSTICK LADDY!

Also, I approve of your musical choices.

That is all.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The fact that you love smelly farts is discerning.

Comment

• Yo Kielan, I think I might have found a 99 540i m sport w/ 6 speed for sale. It has 187,000 miles and the price is 4K negotiable... the only problem is it's painted a matte color, but the guy who owns it paints cars and will paint it what ever color you want you just have to pay for materials.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

So, I know what I'm going to do for Halloween next year.

Those dipsticks look really painful to get hit with.

This will be fun.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Tyler the Creator needs to stop making "music".

Good Morning RT.
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X