X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had enough of this report. I'm off to bed.

Later guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I moved last weekend. took a total of 4 hours from the time we picked up the uhaul until the time we dropped it off
      moreso about getting an apartment figured out and furniture and shit.

how did you find your places when moving out of state before? i've been in hotels that had good reviews online and look really nice in pictures, then can't sleep when i get there because i fear i will catch aids from the room. not looking to do the same with an apartment...

Comment

well, youre fucking wrong

flickr
        TUMBLR
        instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          moreso about getting an apartment figured out and furniture and shit.

how did you find your places when moving out of state before? i've been in hotels that had good reviews online and look really nice in pictures, then can't sleep when i get there because i fear i will catch aids from the room. not looking to do the same with an apartment...
          when I moved to Seattle, it was next door to Paul. So I already new what the place looked like. But I still made the real estate whore go take pics for me. When I moved to NY, it was only a 90 min drive. so I set one day where I went and looked at like 5 places then decided after that. When I was looking to move to Socal, I was making outrageous demands from the people who worked at the places and having them go take fresh pics. I dont trust that stock photo shit.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

when I moved to Seattle, it was next door to Paul. So I already new what the place looked like. But I still made the real estate whore go take pics for me. When I moved to NY, it was only a 90 min drive. so I set one day where I went and looked at like 5 places then decided after that. When I was looking to move to Socal, I was making outrageous demands from the people who worked at the places and having them go take fresh pics. I dont trust that stock photo shit.
            yeah...i'm moving to vegas which is about 10 hours away. and don't know anyone there i would trust on what a good area/nice apartment would be.

having a dog that most places won't allow limits my choices, which sucks but makes it a little easier to narrow it down at least.

Comment

yeah...i'm moving to vegas which is about 10 hours away. and don't know anyone there i would trust on what a good area/nice apartment would be.

having a dog that most places won't allow limits my choices, which sucks but makes it a little easier to narrow it down at least.
              yea thats tough. When i was looking at moving to Socal I also asked Mike and Andrew what were some decent areas. i cant think of anyone I konw in Vegas off the top of my head.

Although, I think Im going to Vegas at some point next year. Like late summer or fall or somthing
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• bleh
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

yea thats tough. When i was looking at moving to Socal I also asked Mike and Andrew what were some decent areas. i cant think of anyone I konw in Vegas off the top of my head.

Although, I think Im going to Vegas at some point next year. Like late summer or fall or somthing
                  let me know when you do. i'll be there some time between now and november 26th.

Comment

let me know when you do. i'll be there some time between now and november 26th.
                    why you moving?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Schools are less impacted, way cheaper to live there.

Probably just going to finish my bachelors there then come back to ca and try to find a job that will pay well and cover my grad school.

Comment

• Watching the discovery Chanel doc on the space jump, still get chills seeing the footage

Comment

• I have a cousin that lives in Henderson, NV just outside of Vegas. He likes it a lot there.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• fuck today
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• What happened Duder?
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment