X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ben!

Haha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Good things come to those who wait... Listen to Dave and Daniel .. this be some "wise men speak" they are throwing down. Don't fake the funk.
      I knew you would step in Ben haha.

I'm not going to get reps! Axis is even too expensive for me haha, I am trying to see if I can indeed get these 92's. Used wheels are pretty much all I can get. Damnit I wish sawblades were smaller.

4,800 posts. I need to stop posting as much.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol.... you're such a whore.

Comment

• False I don't sell my body.

Screw it, getting the DRW's I will do something unique with them. Unless this guy with the 92's gets back to me.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• DRW arent really unique... But if you painter the centers white or pink, with a raw finish on the lips, would look killah!

Comment

• I was saying I can DO something unique to them. I was thinking a Burple center, with a polished lip or a different color lip.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• True... True... I always liked the raw finish on them for some reason...

Comment

• Well you can't get a raw lip, only a polished lip.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• pretty sure ive seen full raw finish drw's dude?....

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      They are soooo dope, too bad he wants about 500 more for just the wheels than I am willing to pay...

Grids are even out of the price range, and they are played.
                      really? cause I found a set of 4 for 585. whats your price range again?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      he gave us his credit card and i was like "should we trust him? hes a fucking criminal living on an island prison"

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I have always done this, but thats because my dad is British, and we have always made fun of Aussies.

SOMEONE FIND ME ENKEI 92'S!!!!!!!!!!!

See every Nissan Skyline for sale across +82 JDM importers and exporters world wide --- all in one place. Whether you want to import a Nissan Skyline yourself or buy a landed JDM Nissan Skyline car locally in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or beyond, you can find the right Nissan Skyline car at the right price by comparing examples from multiple JDM importers/exporters.

Last edited by Drama; 07-14-2010, 02:04 PM.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Almost got the car finished! Just have to do some minor touch up thing to my front bumper and sideskirts. Anyways what's going down in here today?

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Almost got the car finished! Just have to do some minor touch up thing to my front bumper and sideskirts. Anyways what's going down in here today?
                          nothing much except 3 pages of kielan wanting wheels
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• this looks like a good one kielan
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Its true.

Thinking about getting these for a bit, respraying them, http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/pts/1840630297.html
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X