This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooooooo....nvm then
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• im so infuriated right now. Like i pretty much spent 800 bucks of my grad money on fucking gas and food. I mean im pretty damn skinny how much could I possibly eat. ahha

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        damn looked pretty sick that white e30 next to the mercedes looked sick
        the same guy owns both that white E30 and and the 190e. he tracks them too.

and who is ever nearby milwaukee should def pick this up if youre looking for a car.

Comment

• kielan get these i know the kid selling them they are brand newhttp://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/1811220258.html
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Hey wants $800 for reps... Sorry I could find some abused RS's in the size that I want for that price.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              kielan get these i know the kid selling them they are brand newhttp://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/1811220258.html
              its too expensive for him

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just don't understand how anyone could do that to a car. It looks horrible and just stupid and sounds retarded. Its like someone on acid designed those cars.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  I just don't understand how anyone could do that to a car. It looks horrible and just stupid and sounds retarded. Its like someone on acid designed those cars.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Is that a good . or bad .?

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I concur.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh haha i was about to say, Im going to kill you if you like that.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Dude, I **** those cars with a passion Boso or whatever the hell its called, is the most RETARDED thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Things look like they were put together with cardboard. And how the hell do you park one on those things with the front being 4 ft further out that it should be. It makes 0 sense especially in a place like Japan.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you park backwards

Drama you are like god

Comment

• But the rears are extended as well, and have giant ass wings, and stupid exhausts.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they probably have extended parking spaces specifically for them

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X