X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who's hitting it up with a new chick.....

THIS GUY!!
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      guess who's hitting it up with a new chick.....

THIS GUY!!
      You too, eh? Refreshing, isn't it?

Working outside with a high of 106 today. Not really used to this kind of weather in Maryland...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockets. View Post
        I'll try to tone the green down a bit, I saw some of my stuff on my friends mac's and it looked completely different then mine.

Thanks for the comment though haha
        I know what you mean, some monitors are much more accurate than others, this is why I am going to spend 450 on a nice IPS monitor so my colors are for the most part very accurate and then I will feel that my shots look better all the time (even though it will look completely different somewhere else).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fkn flat out tonight! Calls and going up to rooms left right and centre! Fock me!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just tell them to go fuck themselves and deal, because it isn't a hotel. If they need more pillows, tell them to go to Walmart or whatever the convict equivalent is and get some.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The convict equivalent is your house.

Comment

• Wait, what?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That one went straight over yo head haha

Comment

• I think you were trying to say MY (as in my place of residence) house. But I'm not quite sure. Hahaha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was...

You asked what the equivalent of a walmart is in convictland.....

To a convict, any random house is where you would find pillows and bedding etc.

I just threw in "your" house cause I felt like it.. and cause I can...

Comment

• I see. So I was right. But really what is the actual equivalent?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kmart, Target.... Pretty much just a shopping outlet with almost everything right??

I know you guys have some crazy shit... They just opened a costco down here, people dont know what the fuck to do when they walk in that place...

Comment

• Hahah Costco is awesome.

So really you guys have the same things we do here. Interesting.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well no... Theres only one or two costcos in the country haha...

I dont know, pretty sure there is a lot more of everything over there...

Comment

• Yeah but I mean, in terms of KMart, Target, etc. That's pretty much like what we have, we just like 857102365 times as many you do.

Probably because they can't deal with the rampant theft, once a convict, always a convict.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X