X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that way I will also know, how to dial in the fitment perfectly on the next set of wheels I get.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do that then... If you will be happy with it..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I think I will just, because there is no way I am going to be able to save enough money this year for baller wheels. So I think getting the DRW's dialing those in, and then going from there is my best bet. Because I can always sell the wheels, for more than I got them for you know?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• True true... I wish I could say the same with the ssr's... Thats what happens when you dont do your research though. Lesson for next time...

Comment

• With the amount of research I have done, at this point, I would be FURIOUS, if I didn't get this right.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha.. Yeah, I didnt do any research.. So I got noone to blame...

If I can save enough money, Ill have the ssr's widened whilst I am in the U.S since I wont be driving the car..

Comment

• Do eeeetttt.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im in your boat dude... No money.... If I come over there I need to save every penny...

Comment

• Its ok booze is cheap here hahahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Really!?!??

AWESOME!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Really!?!??

AWESOME!!!!

This weekend should be interesting, getting some bottlecaps to roll down to Waterfest on, they are being painted silver lip, purple face, aka freshness.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

This weekend should be interesting, getting some bottlecaps to roll down to Waterfest on, they are being painted silver lip, purple face, aka freshness.
                          lol nice
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I just thought I can throw on my stickers once I get my coils in, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for that. And I can get some more while I'm at Waterfest YAY.

Right now I have
                            Baby blue fatlace
                            Black Illest
                            2 Bronze stanceworks stickers (hopefully they get here in time).
                            and a White StanceWorks sticker,

Not sure where they StanceWorks ones are going, but they will be going somewhere haha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              I just thought I can throw on my stickers once I get my coils in, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for that. And I can get some more while I'm at Waterfest YAY.

Right now I have
                              Baby blue fatlace
                              Black Illest
                              2 Bronze stanceworks stickers (hopefully they get here in time).
                              and a White StanceWorks sticker,

Not sure where they StanceWorks ones are going, but they will be going somewhere haha.
                              i have about $300 in stickers waiting for my bomb project
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X