This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    dudeman, what time are you heading to staggered?
    planning on 12 or so, depends on when me and chad finish that bracket
    he seems to think that we are doomed for some reason
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
      what is up
      The sun.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        lol, you're so mean

maybe he is selling to get real rimz
        Even if it wasn't serious, I have to agree with this statement in general.

Comment

planning on 12 or so, depends on when me and chad finish that bracket
          he seems to think that we are doomed for some reason
          lol cant be that bad

thats about when Ill be arriving. look for the white mkv gti on prima donnas
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lol cant be that bad

thats about when Ill be arriving. look for the white mkv gti on prima donnas
            I know, I keep telling him that and he's like "ah man IDK its got alot of bends and you don't want it to look like shit"
            I told him I don't give a shit, its going to behind the bumper, I'll probably never see it again.

All right I'll try and remember that, lol, that failing I'll just txt you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
              Even if it wasn't serious, I have to agree with this statement in general.
              half srs
              I don't shit on peoples for sale thread unless:
              1. they are an asshole
              2. spam
              3. They are being retarded on the price, and then I usually shoot them a PM

I got standards man, they ain't high, but I got em

Comment

• faack. i'm so disappointed by the car scene around the twin cities.

the only google return for "minnesota car club" is this terrible board that's all about rice and going fast. if it's not a VR4 or SRT4 or s14, nobody likes it. went to one meet, and there was one decent car. the rest is all altezzas, hood scoops, and fucking rotas.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

half srs
                  I don't shit on peoples for sale thread unless:
                  1. they are an asshole
                  2. spam
                  3. They are being retarded on the price, and then I usually shoot them a PM

I got standards man, they ain't high, but I got em
                  agree with you on the f/s threads, but I also think in general people are very elitist and dickish on all of the subforums. It really gets old after a while; same people with very nice cars treating new members like shit because they don't have good taste or are just asking for advice.

That said I do totally stand behind being an asshole to the people who deserve it, but I find that isn't usually the sentiment for a lot of people here...

Comment

• anyone know what kinda of gold wrapping foil/tape is used in engine bays? like the stuff fluid uses

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      faack. i'm so disappointed by the car scene around the twin cities.

the only google return for "minnesota car club" is this terrible board that's all about rice and going fast. if it's not a VR4 or SRT4 or s14, nobody likes it. went to one meet, and there was one decent car. the rest is all altezzas, hood scoops, and fucking rotas.
                      Start a rumor that there is a serial killer on the lose that is looking for kids that rock rotas, and all that other shit.
                      At the same time come up with another rumor that they are giving away cash rewards for people with real wheels.

I figure if they are dumb enough to rock that shit, then they are dumb enough to believe that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                        anyone know what kinda of gold wrapping foil/tape is used in engine bays? like the stuff fluid uses
                        don't you make me go and google that shit, so help me.....

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                          agree with you on the f/s threads, but I also think in general people are very elitist and dickish on all of the subforums. It really gets old after a while; same people with very nice cars treating new members like shit because they don't have good taste or are just asking for advice.

That said I do totally stand behind being an asshole to the people who deserve it, but I find that isn't usually the sentiment for a lot of people here...
                          it all depends on the noobs attitude. for the most part, we are very accepting
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

it all depends on the noobs attitude. for the most part, we are very accepting
                            -Living proof.-

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm back.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• About to go see fast 5 in like 20 minutes in IMAX, fuckin pumped

Comment

Working...
                                X