• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope that dude calls me tomorrow bout them rimz yo
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• so jelly, andrew.

imax is the titties, but i **** 3d more and more every day haha. i'm just not a fan of how the 3d effect forces you to only focus on a few things.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• I want KarlSpacklers M3 really bad.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I want KarlSpacklers M3 really bad.
          loved his car when i was on bimmerforums, loved it when i found out that the car had made it over here, and also loved being able to see it in person at eurowerks last summer.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• i'm out.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• 3d needs to fucking die, IMAX blows your testicales off with it's amazing ness, 3d is awful and it's ruining movies

Comment

• time for bed, later
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• peace out, lady and gentleman.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    3d needs to fucking die, IMAX blows your testicales off with it's amazing ness, 3d is awful and it's ruining movies
                    this. i really dont know who exactly prefers 3d movies to regular ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      it all depends on the noobs attitude. for the most part, we are very accepting
                      Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that (for the most part) when someone joins up on this forum and has a common car/style 5's/e36/etc., that they get either shit on or trolled. just my opinion i guess.

Comment

• my idle hands truly are the devil's playthings. i got bored so made a couple drinks and started trolling omegle haha
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• mmmmm chipotle

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• so jealous. chipotle is the tits.

fajita, chicken, mild salsa + corn, cheese, and a lot of sour cream. then i have them mix the ingredients. om nom nom

but i wish the burrito wasn't so big that experimenting didn't end in disappointment. once i found my favorites, i rarely change. and when i do, it's not nearly as good
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              so jealous. chipotle is the tits.

fajita, chicken, mild salsa + corn, cheese, and a lot of sour cream. then i have them mix the ingredients. om nom nom

but i wish the burrito wasn't so big that experimenting didn't end in disappointment. once i found my favorites, i rarely change. and when i do, it's not nearly as good
                              That's almost my order. I replace sour cream with lettuce.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Midnight walmart runs make life worth living.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X