This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Worth paying the money. I saw it in IMAX and some of the stuff just needs a big screen and lots of sound.
    coolio. I'll watch it this week/weekend then.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I'll post pictures of girls I know here later. Worry not my friend, worry not.

You need to come here for school though dude, #2 party school in the nation (those rankings are by Playboy btw), we know how to fucking party.
    do et.

I hope so dude. I don't want to be disappointed lol.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hai guise, I got shit done today
      all I fucking did was go pick up some materials and I made a u bracket out of 1/8 steel
      I am disappoint
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        hai guise, I got shit done today
        all I fucking did was go pick up some materials and I made a u bracket out of 1/8 steel
        I am disappoint
        we are also disappoint
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          evening, rt.

fast five was awesome. unlike the others, it's so good it's good. not so bad it's good haha. plus i realized that jordana brewster looks like a friend at school. so hot.

also, it's about time i get a new screen name. a few months from my 23rd birthday, i don't think i'm exactly a kid anymore. plus i haven't driven a vw since 2007.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I'll post pictures of girls I know here later. Worry not my friend, worry not.

You need to come here for school though dude, #2 party school in the nation (those rankings are by Playboy btw), we know how to fucking party.
            I don't believe anything a magazine says, if they can't realize they are obsolete how the fuck are they going to tell me anything relevant?

Thats like Fred Flintstone handing you a stone tablet. Would you believe anything that fucking thing had to say?

Comment

I don't believe anything a magazine says, if they can't realize they are obsolete how the fuck are they going to tell me anything relevant?

Thats like Fred Flintstone handing you a stone tablet. Would you believe anything that fucking thing had to say?
              Online rankings dudeman.

And last year we were ranked #1 by the Princeton review... So....
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I figured I'd consult the rt elders before making a thread just for it to fail but I was thinking there should be a thread for those lyrics you have stuck in your head. I get random verses stuck in my head all the time and I'm sure others do, but maybe putting them on the internets will helpl get em out your system.

So yay or gay?
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                  I figured I'd consult the rt elders before making a thread just for it to fail but I was thinking there should be a thread for those lyrics you have stuck in your head. I get random verses stuck in my head all the time and I'm sure others do, but maybe putting them on the internets will helpl get em out your system.

So yay or gay?
                  Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I figured I'd consult the rt elders before making a thread just for it to fail but I was thinking there should be a thread for those lyrics you have stuck in your head. I get random verses stuck in my head all the time and I'm sure others do, but maybe putting them on the internets will helpl get em out your system.

So yay or gay?
                    YOU'RE THE BEST WOOOAAAOOH NOTHINGS GONNA GET YOU DOWN, I DONT EVEN KNOW THE WORDS

but have them anyway.

Originally posted by Jersh
                    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Online rankings dudeman.

And last year we were ranked #1 by the Princeton review... So....
                      Oh wow onlines rankings?
                      Nothing is unreliant as those.
                      Now you have a bunch of nerds ranking schools on party levels, so I guess that means you guys have some sick D&D games going on over there.
                      Let me guess you're a dungon master?
                      I put on my wizard robe an hat......

Comment

So yay or gay?
                        have a baby by me baby be a millionaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
                          Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          YOU'RE THE BEST WOOOAAAOOH NOTHINGS GONNA GET YOU DOWN, I DONT EVEN KNOW THE WORDS

but have them anyway.
                          so yea? lol
                          tumblr
                          myata

Comment

Oh wow onlines rankings?
                            Nothing is unreliant as those.
                            Now you have a bunch of nerds ranking schools on party levels, so I guess that means you guys have some sick D&D games going on over there.
                            Let me guess you're a dungon master?
                            I put on my wizard robe an hat......
                            I googled for a KKK pic. but this one is way better

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I googled for a KKK pic. but this one is way better

[IMG]http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/kkk.jpg[/IG]
                              Oh really googling for pictures?
                              Nothing is unreliable as that
                              ask for one thing and get something completely different, shit never works
                              Let me guess you're a google master?
                              fuck google image
                              I put on my cape and snowshoes.....

Comment

• Its fucking playboy dudeman, no matter what ranking system you look at, PSU is always top 5, and anyone who has visited here can tell you we live up to it.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X