Fast 5 Discussion CAUTION: SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast 5 Discussion CAUTION: SPOILERS

Not all of us have seen it yet. So I figured to create a place so those who have can talk about it without risk of ruining it for everyone else.

THERE WILL BE PLOT SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

letty is going to be in #6

Comment

I heard that VD finally comes out in this movie and wears a womens dress for half of it.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

They're starting to get better. Much more gritty and higher quality production. Can't fix the acting and the story is still missing a lot of stuff, but hey, who the fuck goes to these movies for that anyway lol.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

i don't haha.

but yeah, massive improvement in this one. i didn't see any rice (in the theater, at least). but it was more like a heist or caper flick. especially with all the faces they brought in, it felt like ocean's 14 to me. with significantly less style, of course haha.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

I heard that 50% of this movie was the rock tea bagging VD
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              i don't haha.

but yeah, massive improvement in this one. i didn't see any rice (in the theater, at least). but it was more like a heist or caper flick. especially with all the faces they brought in, it felt like ocean's 14 to me. with significantly less style, of course haha.
              Lol. Significantly less. But I did enjoy it. Missed the first scene though, just got there when it said 'FAST 5!!!!'

Comment

i was super duper blazed, but i remember the opening scene being a "wtf? that was stupid, but also incredibly awesome." like the rest of the movie haha.

but who else was completely blindsided by the sudden romance between the cop and vd? i blinked and BAM sexual tension haha
                -George
                flickr

Comment

shes hot. who is she?

Comment

^ Gadot or Brewster?

Last edited by eskimopunk; 04-30-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

the cop

Comment

Gadot, i'd assume. smoking hot.

but producers need to learn that while yes, there is a huge profit to be made by trying to appeal to the three aspects - drama, action, and romance, it doesn't mean just fucking THROW random sex at us. nor random drama.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

out of nowhere this "straight edge, who can't be bought" is siding with the fugitive. for no reason other than he pulled her out of the line of fire, and dropped a necklace haha.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

Needs more cars, more of the whole 'scene' side of things....

Its turning pretty fucking gay. now its just action.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Just got it in, gonna watch it tonight. Hope its not so dissapointing as the last 2...

Comment

Working...
                              X