X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I mean, I can blame understeer on my car and not me, not really but, whatever. Fact is I'm not driving like a fuck wit on public roads, because I value my life, and I don't want to be the reason some 6 year old's Dad doesn't come home that night.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I 'm not blaiming my car for shit, i'm saying it saved me, because I did not know the road

Comment

• NO you cant blame understeer on your car.. you dropped it into the turn too hard. Why would that happen? because you were too hot into the corner, Either because you didnt know the road , or because you told the car to go that hot into the corner. YOU are at the controls. I've almost run off turn 10 at summit point WV because I ran in 10 mph faster than i usually do. the car understeered, I scrubbed speed and kept a level foot on the throttle to abait rotation. and rode the apron. the car did exactly what i told it. even when i told it to push too hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          NO you cant blame understeer on your car.. you dropped it into the turn too hard. Why would that happen? because you were too hot into the corner, Either because you didnt know the road , or because you told the car to go that hot into the corner. YOU are at the controls. I've almost run off turn 10 at summit point WV because I ran in 10 mph faster than i usually do. the car understeered, I scrubbed speed and kept a level foot on the throttle to abait rotation. and rode the apron. the car did exactly what i told it. even when i told it to push too hard.
          Holy rage mode. Settle down. Look at my edit first holy tits.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea , i get shitty when i dont sleep. sry.. and yea theres a time and a place for everything. If im in a car i usually don't do anything stupid unless its about this hour of night, on the interstate where there are no other cars. cept cops..

On the bike.. well I will admit to being a bit of a squid. But thats also the reason Im a bit of an ATGATT

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
              learn to drive and learn you car on a track..... then you wont be so scared of it. your fear shows a lack of confidence. which is better than and abundance of confidence, also known as ignorance. so props to you for fearing your limits, but its better to know them than fear them
              I'm extremely confident with my car. But it's because I've done stupid shit, unfortunately on public roads. But I know the absolute max of my car, which I agree with you makes you a better driver. It's taught me to drive slower and more carefully. I'll drive fast or aggressive if I need to.
              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                We had this conversation last night.
                wut

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Luke you only just heard sandstorm you have no room to talk at all.

Comment

• TIME TO MAKE MAH LUNCH SAMMICHES AND GO TO WORK !!!!!

i love my job. *fuck*

Comment

• rRAGE FRIDAY IN EFFECT HUH?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      rRAGE FRIDAY IN EFFECT HUH?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i read through some pages LOLING.

wtf is goin on in here lately?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ive nerly gone off the edge of a giant hill in my car once

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            i read through some pages LOLING.

wtf is goin on in here lately?
                            i rage at fuckwits calling there rocker/valve/cam covers a rocket cover!

FUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              ive nerly gone off the edge of a giant hill in my car once
                              hill covered in trees

Comment

• lol rage thread fridays started early this week

Comment

Working...
                                X