This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
    Lol @ never heard of. Honestly I listen to Hilltop Hoods, Atmosphere, Classified, Cunninglynguists, a couple others and Brother Ali. The reason I don't listen to more is because after 2 years, I still haven't gotten over Ali. I could listen to that shit all day every day, which I pretty much do.
    I just looked at my most played in itunes hahah. I know a lot of those guys are pretty well known now.

Idk if you listen to Immortal Technique he goes fucking hard, although his shit can get pretty fucked up.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Don't get me wrong my music library is filled with some of the best rappers that you've never heard of and they tell stories, and go harder than shit you thought went hard. But I still can get down to a mainstream song.
      Hipster.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Hipster.
        Come at me.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anyone else get excited to mow the lawn? i find it relaxing, goes perfect with my need of instant gratification
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I'm inclined to believe you k, simply because of our similar expectations of music.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I'm inclined to believe you k, simply because of our similar expectations of music.
              We vary in places, but when it comes down to stuff we both really like, we are just about the same haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I just looked at my most played in itunes hahah. I know a lot of those guys are pretty well known now.

Idk if you listen to Immortal Technique he goes fucking hard, although his shit can get pretty fucked up.
                IT has some fucked up shit. Shit I don't wanna listen to.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• night peeps,

Early morning, I got to be up at 6 am.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                    IT has some fucked up shit. Shit I don't wanna listen to.
                    Dance with the Devil, fucking absurd song.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why do people think that their cars are feature worthy, if its just wheels and a drop..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• cause their fitment is epic bro
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Err'body who seent' da leprichaun say yeeaauuhh

Comment

• que?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
                              Err'body who seent' da leprichaun say yeeaauuhh
                              I fuckin love that video. So stereotypical its amazing.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• had a on/off 2 hour nap

dont feel any better

Comment

Working...
                                X