This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    jared; i think that car is in socal if i'm not mistaken...
    correct. Anaheim Hills, CA (mazdafitment.com)

Originally posted by P78 View Post
    thats tight, my current vision

and its turned into a 2dr weld them bitches shut!

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    LOL i think those cars are hot shit though. i wouldn't even mod the engine... (at least i say that when i don't own one)
    this is my first nice car so of course i want to fully bolt it and shit. but when i get back to it (and if i dont sell it for a g35 and eg sedan) it will be stanced, then i will continue with engine mods.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i remember you showing me a pic of your 3 though, just didn't know it was the ms3...
      thats good
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• it's already a chop of a standard red one

nice with the golf cabby wheels on it
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i want myself a g35, but 03+ sedan. 05+ would be even better, after i pay this bitch ass car off.

Comment

• i didnt pick the wheels, the guy that PChopped it for me picked em. hopefully if i get fender flairs i can get some 18x12s

Comment

• jared that chop looks like those wheels are dubs haha!!

Comment

• Why weld back doors shut?

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

i want myself a g35, but 03+ sedan. 05+ would be even better, after i pay this bitch ass car off.
                  no no on sedan

Comment

• bored already
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• du werk lazy ass

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        no no on sedan
                        i love me the sedan bro! 6spd + 4drs =

Comment

jared that chop looks like those wheels are dubs haha!!
                          lol they might be a little outta proportion

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          Why weld back doors shut?
                          cause... cause

but the rear arches i guarentee are going to over lap into the door and i FUCKING **** the look of the rear arches being cut. so, 2 dr wagon ftw gotta remove that C-pillar too, guess ill have to get it caged too, darn

Comment

i love me the sedan bro! 6spd + 4drs =
                            1 of the few cars i **** and would not want in 4 doors. otherwise im all game for a 4dr

Comment

i love me the sedan bro! 6spd + 4drs = fast hoes
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                lol they might be a little outta proportion

cause... cause

but the rear arches i guarentee are going to over lap into the door and i FUCKING **** the look of the rear arches being cut. so, 2 dr wagon ftw gotta remove that C-pillar too, guess ill have to get it caged too, darn
                                unless you're going to track it on the regular, I wouldn't bother
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X