X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    cause it was CVT
    he was an idiot.

personally id never buy an automatic. first car i drove was an automatic rangerover, jumped that off one of the hills at the farm/driving school. snapped axle as it landed (it was due to be scrapped anyway, was weak), battery fell out, hood popped up, and me and my little brother (13 and i think 11 at the time) laughing our asses off.
    then it refused to start again, even with fiddling, so we towed it to the scrappy.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      haha, usually they do suck balls, but this one was really fun. shame he ploughed it into a tree.
      damn, well depending on the damage, i would've quickly picked up a wrecked b15 spec-v or slap an sr20 in

Comment

• gets me everytime
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          damn, well depending on the damage, i would've quickly picked up a wrecked b15 spec-v or slap an sr20 in
          no pics, but the subframe was shot - he was lucky to only get away with a few cuts and bruises. passenger side... gone.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• that's good to hear.

Comment

• Oh hai guyz... I got a tooth yanked this morning.

Comment

• ^ bummer
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• wow, getting fucked over sucks.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                    Oh hai guyz... I got a tooth yanked this morning.
                    was it planned to be yanked or came out the blue?
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      wow, getting fucked over sucks.
                      JAZE! whats up?

Comment

• which tooth? my friend just wrecked his harley doing whatever and it costed him 3 front teeth with road rash and bruises...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                          Oh hai guyz... I got a tooth yanked this morning.
                          ouch

RT changes lives.

Comment

• jaze, that sounds more painfull then teeth getting janked
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              JAZE! whats up?
                              a guy i was doing some business with decided that he'd rather move in with his gf than honoring his commitment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              jaze, that sounds more painfull then teeth getting janked
                              id get my my teeth knocked out with a hammer before going through this BS

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                a guy i was doing some business with decided that he'd rather move in with his gf than honoring his commitment

id get my my teeth knocked out with a hammer before going through this BS
                                ah man wtf
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X