This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    i am mad, yes. my last pair of converse have just died. waiting on my auntie to bring me back some from vegas. pondering going out and buying something that isn't converse, but i've got narrow feet, so DC styled stuff isn't easy to fit.
    until then i'm stuck in some lo-tops i don't like and have these
    in red for days when i need boots.

can't drive in them though, the soles are so thick i can't tell where my tiny pedals are ):
    lol step your game up! but if you roam the world then suit case needs more cloths then shoes i suppose. i **** converse but they are acceptable on women cause they have tiny feet.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
    sold them all

at my age you need money for house and house upgrades (especially if u have stancecars ) and a significant other that wants to roam the world hahaha
    gotta do what you gotta do

i refuse to buy a house in the air force. i move around too much
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• was planning on going to japan, but that's on hold for a few years

got the appartment as an investment/place to live

now for the past years these folks have been paying off my loan and then some

so starting next year that is all money in my pocket
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• 2015 ill have my stupid fucking pos ms3 (mazda 3 mps to you lot) paid off #rage
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          2015 ill have my stupid fucking pos ms3 (mazda 3 mps to you lot) paid off #rage
          Its a pos? Anything wrong with it besides the stance?

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            quaint little ol' street
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAwpKxwARIk"]YouTube - Twin Town - Opening Credits[/ame]

can't find the scene where they jump that bmw down it - but it starts just at the end of that vid.
            they actually closed the street for years after the film came out, because people tried to jump cars down it too much.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-mSBdVUOI"]YouTube - AC Cobra (Twin Town scene)[/ame]

It's a fuckin' cobra.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• a fucking $500 USD car note and craptastic APR. GRRAGAAARARRRAAR

and the motor isnt exactly the best to mod, real picky. other than that its fast as balls and its pretty sleeper status

Comment

• sleeper car ftw

my old golf mk2 g60 had cl badges and stock cl end muffler hahaha
                rusted steelies and slammed

had serious fun at the red lights with it
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Wait so it's a Mazdapeed 3??

Comment

• nicee

this mofo is keeping me motivated to keep it. mine is red too and i will be doing white wheels as well. ive loved white on red since like 9th grade when some neon in my neighborhood had the color sceme

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      sleeper car ftw

my old golf mk2 g60 had cl badges and stock cl end muffler hahaha
                      rusted steelies and slammed

had serious fun at the red lights with it
                      thinking of getting a fiat twin cam later down the line - they fit snug as a bug in morris 1000s
                      then of course i'd have to upgrade my brakes to something that isn't drums all round.

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Wait so it's a Mazdapeed 3??
                        yes. with its horrid k04 turbo. i raced a boosted ek coupe and dusted him (of course) and he cuaght up and was like "MAZDA MAKES A DIESEL?!" cause it produces that much black smoke i really like the silhouette and i love the wing

ms3 = mazdaspeed 3
                        mz3 = mazda 3

Comment

• jared; i think that car is in socal if i'm not mistaken...

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              yes. with its horrid k04 turbo. i raced a boosted ek coupe and dusted him (of course) and he cuaght up and was like "MAZDA MAKES A DIESEL?!" cause it produces that much black smoke i really like the silhouette and i love the wing

ms3 = mazdaspeed 3
                              mz3 = mazda 3
                              LOL i think those cars are hot shit though. i wouldn't even mod the engine... (at least i say that when i don't own one)

Comment

• i remember you showing me a pic of your 3 though, just didn't know it was the ms3...

Comment

Working...
                                X